*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1278729-With-My-Fathers-Help
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Experience · #1278729
Dealing with the lost of a child.
Hello mother could you keep Jordan today, I have to work and Jodan is still sick and the Daycare will not take him. Yes I would love to keep Jordan, what time are you getting off today, I have so errands later. I will get off at six tonight. No problem call me when you get home and I will drop him off, see you shortly.

Hello mama could you pick me up from school early today, I will finish my test about one today. No problem honey, I have Jordon with me Shaun had to work and the babysitter is ill, see you then.

Hey Madra could you bring me some lunch on your way to pick up Nikki from school. Sure I could for you, I could be there about twelve thirty, I have to pick up Nikki at one.

Ok Jordan we have somethings to do lets get you all bundle up here. You are getting so big, but granny's baby don't feel well. Ok I am going to take your things out to the car and then we will go. Jordan these new cars seats with all the bells and whisler is to much for your granny, I will put the seat belt around you to hold you in, ok we are ready to roll. As i pull out of my driveway and get to the end of the block. I get this feeling that I should stop and make sure Jordan is straped in properly. I have not ideal what I am doing, I have never seen a car seat like this. I pull over at the end of the block and strap my bottom seat belt to his car seat, and that bad feeling went away. Ok we are on the road again.

I stop by the drive thru to pick up pumkin's lunch and deliver her food, she has to come down and get it because I can not remove Jordan carry him up three flights of stairs and then put him back, oh that's too much. Madra thank you I love you. Love you too baby. Ok Jordan we are on the road again.

Look Jordan there is your aunt, hello missy how are you. I'm good, can we go to the coat factory on our way home. We sure can. I stopped by to take Pumpkin some lunch, before I picked up you. What wrong you have a really sad look on you face, mama, what, I think I may be pregnat, oh baby how do you fell about that. I don't know, I love my kids, want to be able to take care of him, you know we are a family and with God's help you will be ok. I know, it just concerns me, because me and Authur is not togather now. Look honey you know my position, God does not make mistakes, this child is a blessing and everything will be ok, his children will want for nothing, you have a family. Oh my God, she is going to hit us. ( breaking hard) I look over and my daughter is screaming, blood running from her nose, she is holding her face. My arm is so sore, both front airbags are deployed. I look back to see if Jordan is ok. I open my door to get in the back to make sure Jordan is not harmed. Jordan has not even woke up. Thank you Father. I started putting windows down to clear the smoke from the car. Ebony is still screaming so loud, I try and get her out of the car, the door was stuck from the impact a driver attempting to beat traffic slammed into my car. Now I am driving a Big Black Lincoln Town car. I ask the driver after she rolled out of her car what was she thinking, what was the big rush. She said I did not see you. I was floored. We were hit half a block from the hospital so the police and ambulance were on the seem within in minutes. The ambulance looked over my daughter and myself and released us.

I took Ebony home and put her to bed and went to pick up her boys Narvon and Cle-vonta from school and daycare. I took Jordan home and told his parents and told them what had happened. I suggested they take Jordon to the hospital to have him checked out. Ok fellas let go check on mommy, Ebony was still alseep when I arrived with boys and I fixed them dinner and stayed with them until she woke up. When Ebony awoke the next morning she said she felt acky. I also felt acky I took the boys home with me and she drove herself to the hospital to be checked out. The hopstial told her the force of the airbag fractured her nose, back, neck and the dust had irretated her eyes, she was a mess. Ebony was off from work for until after Christmas.

My concerns was for her new baby. She started to have some problem with sparatic bleeding, which she ended up in the hosptial for about three days. Ebony due date was May 18th, this is December. Ebony is in and out of the hosptial each month. The end of January her water breaks, my heart stops because she is too early. We get Ebony to the hospital and they rush her to to emergency to make sure her child is ok. The hospital take very good care of her. Ebony is restricted to bed rest to make sure her child is not delivered to early. She is already Eleven weeks early and I am praying every minute of the day that my Grand daughter is health. I know my Father is making sure my grandchild is born health.




© Copyright 2007 C A Mhoon (jarigirl13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1278729-With-My-Fathers-Help