*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1278734-Who-is-responsible
Rated: · Other · Other · #1278734
Unleash the Valkyries of creativity, if you can. Let your Viking Roar like a Thunder God.
"Who is responsible?"
By: Blake T. Miller


Is there a doom looming on a certain percentage of the world population? If people die, is that backward progression? Children starve and punched their ticket through the death's turnpike, one time too many? Danger lurks underneath every corner, in our predomiantly aloof culture. As they say in a Movie, the Mob is Rome and we have seen the repeat of that fact in many controlled experiment at Collegiate or Highschool areas, personally.

Who can save the lives of these dying children? 6.6 billion people in the world faces an impoverished lifestyle and, unequal opporunity at education. How could society advance if we allow wars, and starving children to continue? Don't give me that "wars improve technology" rubbish, because dying people is a failure of the defination, "progression". Every person would say in front of a Live Camera, I vouch for peace and am againist this "cliche, cliche", but, greed and power overtakes the person that causes them to chose the easier path. Maybe, people really mean what they say and just do not know a solution of how to really fix the problems. If the pipes or the electricity wasn't working, anybody regular and in the right mind would call a repair man, right? I am still waiting for my phone to ring.

Credit is very important and, keep that in mind, it is more important than a week's worth of meals. Credit outlasts slanders on the reputation like detergant in a laundry machine. It is like a Medal on a Soldier, awarding the soldier's valor on the battlefield and informating the otherwise civilians of the decorated importance. What I am trying to say is that the world has become breeding grounds of pessiments and the foundation of order is broken, which, therefore is a call for the mystic badge. However, most pedestrians are oblivious, as Panda Bears chewing bamboos, to the rising catastrophe. There are Heros outside Government or, Military institutions that occassionally goes unawarded.

The world really needs another Wizard of the Menlo Park or, Leonardo DaVinci's worshop, or, Issac Newton's apple. Millions to Billions of life would be dramatically affected and scientically, improved. There is a motto that goes, "You break it and you pay for it." or, "You wreck it and you are responsible for it." Americas has sucked the honeycomb of Earth's Natural Resources with many controversies and progressions, as well. We need to elect a new president for Science and, see matters get progressively marshalled. The clock is ticking as lives goes a wasting and the shroud of fog haven't be lifted from the Pyrimid of Quantum prinicple.













© Copyright 2007 Doctor Jam (quest777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1278734-Who-is-responsible