*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279515-Thought-of-You
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mjnbrn
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #1279515
Some form of love note.

As I sit here all alone one thought stays with me. One thought alone pervades my defenses and eats my soul. The thought of you. The one thought I wish twas gone will not die nor away will it fly. The thought of you. I pray you think me not strange. For myself I already despise. For no greater reason than the thought of you. The one thought, the persistence of its sting. Just one thought of you. And yet I know that naught will become. No fruits shall be born, by this thought. This thought of you. I sit, pondering upon why I cannot rid myself of this haunting thought. The thought of you. It brings me e'er near to tears. Thinking naught but of you. Trust my dear, you cannot know what this thought of you does to a boy like me. Rips apart my innermost self. Eats into my soul, my existance threatened by singularity of mind. My brain, a constant field of battle. Crazy though it may be... I swear it true.., all this, from the thought of you. And should you ask of this thought, I'd be most inclined to tell you not. for you see, my most precious thought, is that of you. That which I hold dear, which I yearn to protect. That my dear, is the thought of you. For I know, that as I may never again hold your hand, nor smell your hair... I shall always have that thought of you. and if I were asked to define the thought of you... hard pressed wouldst I be. A lack of words would I find. A bank with no coin, a pirate with no ship... a poet with no pen. These me and I them... if asked to tell my thought of you... I am left alone, with one word in my repertoire... that word. Love. Love is my thought of you. and Love shall it always be. no different now from then, or then from now. Always and always till I die. Love shall be... that thought of you.
© Copyright 2007 mjnbrn (zedd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279515-Thought-of-You