*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279796-Contemplation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1279796
Contemplation.
I've decided that contemplation of the situation increases all of my chances.
I'm receiving the inspiration in doses with transmitted calculation from fate.
Background noises are distracting my senses, and they've unaligned me from my ability to concentrate on what I'm wanting to think and write.
My instincts are indicating a movement is occurring.
I'm past trying to comprehend those who can't just be.
I'm ignoring ignorant ranting of those who live only for material gain.
Momentarily I disconnected, but between that moment and this one, I've managed to reconnect.
Simultaneously I've found the voice within, the voice of reason that was contemplating upon my actions.
Those actions that were being contributed to me were distributed by my past and my touchable distractions.
I questioned my own reactions, co-founded by discussion that stemmed from an idea and showed face in my reaction to allow him to see inside me.
And the repercussions came forth so fast without me being able to wake myself from what I'd done...
My wits end will not contend with your jealousy rays.
I know my heart and minds thoughts are your only liable prey.
Our roots will last for yet another day my friend.
But the stings were worth it.
© Copyright 2007 Ms. Alisha (cutelilchica at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279796-Contemplation