*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279801-Let-me-write
Rated: · Other · Other · #1279801
truth formed from letters.
Just let me write, let the silence equate to the emotions and motions that need to infect me.
with their intentions equating to the cruise control confined in my minds eye, I feel as though I finally just know. I know that I'm comfortable with not knowing.
Ox.
These words may have become redundant. Please forgive me, for this has been my reality for the past few years. Now its finally manifested a reason that has resided inside my now of late. It feels as though I've finally let myself rely on motions...
Devoted to the sensuality of just being.
My only obtainable metaphor would be to compare this realization to cruising down the highway.
When the sunbeams are warming my skin through the open windows.
When dark deep forests are dampening the air that I'm breathing in.
When lakes are acting as mirrored glass beside the windows of my ride as it hugs the curves of the road.
When the mountains are guarding me from the deeply rich colour of the sky...
When the perfect song comes on the radio and my insides are tingling with satisfaction.
My senses are feeling like they're about to explode.
And I feel free.
Conclusion.
Thats how I can feel every single day.
The ride of my life.
© Copyright 2007 Ms. Alisha (cutelilchica at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1279801-Let-me-write