*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280865-where-does-life-begin-and-the-dream-end
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1280865
a story of a girl who cant get out of her dream
"HELP" i scream as i look around and see black walls with red spots on it. i could have sworn i woke up but this has to be a dream. where am i, i started wondering why cant i get out of here?

i ran towards the wall and just started pushing on it. finally after about 10 or 15 minutes a big swung out like a doggy door. I ran out of it hoping not to be hit by it coming back the other way. Well, once i got out I ran foward until i got so tierd i couldnt go any further. It was weird because in the middle of this weird place there was a park with a bench. wait it wasnt here a minute ago. Well, i was to tired to care so i just sat on the bench and this guy came out of the trees that surronded me and sat next to me.

He just smiled at me and said "Hi whats your name I'm Andrew"
I looked at him about ready to cry from being so scared and said my name was Caitlin. I then asked where we were and how to get out of here. He answerd with "I dont know where I am or how to get out but I have been here way to long." I was so close to freaking out then rememberd that i had hit my head that morning and didnt remember anything after that.
© Copyright 2007 doodles (kellysally at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280865-where-does-life-begin-and-the-dream-end