*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1281064-Future-Sex-ED-101---Chapter-Two
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Erotica · #1281064
Marie's "education" continues as she is introduced to the more sexually advanced Gillian
Chapter Two – Lesson Two

He opened the door.

Into the classroom walked a lovely, and very anxious, auburn-brown haired brunette of almost 19 years. All she was wearing was a long coat. She had large, beautiful eyelashes that framed equally large and beautiful blue eyes. They sparkled with delight upon seeing her Master again.

The Sex Professor shut and relocked the door as he said, “Hello pretty girl.”

“Hello lovely Man,” the woman spoke with an exquisite British Accent.

The two embraced and kissed for several minutes.

The Man turned back to Marie and started to introduce the two by saying, “Marie, this is—“

“Gillian!” Marie almost shouted as she ran over and hugged her friend.

“Isn’t he just fantastic?” Marie positively gushed.

“Aw, you two know each other,” the man said only slightly surprised.

“He is the most beautiful Man,” The younger British woman agreed. “Have you done much with Him yet?”

“We just finished lesson one,” Marie enthused.

“Well, she’s got a lot to learn then doesn’t she, DD?” Gillian remarked while both turning towards the older man and casually opening and dropping her coat.

The young Brit was wearing a beautiful white silk corset that accented her curvaceous, and well-tanned, 5’ 6” body. There were large cups that opened in the front while supporting her magnificent and extremely large breasts for all to see. Her areolas were larger than anything that Marie had ever seen. They stood out already quite hard and aroused while dotted with bumps of goose-like flesh that almost looked like small “moguls”. They stretched proudly across each shapely breast by at least five inches in diameter. Each excited, erect nipple-tip strained outward nearly three inches from base to tip. Her nipples were naturally a medium pink but now seemed to be glowing with a somewhat metal-green tinge.

Marie could swear that her girlfriend’s nipples were slightly moving and somewhat glowing as well…..

”But that was not possible,” she thought to herself.

The young Blue-eye girl loved to display her cleavage and enjoyed looking at Marie’s seemingly surprised, yet fascinated and somewhat aroused, gaze.

The bottom of her corset ended just before her bellybutton so that her cleanly shaved pubic region could be easily gazed upon as well as accessed.

“Her clit and labia are huge!” Marie marveled with a mind that was filling rapidly with passionate, lesbian lust. She was desirous of Gillian, which only slightly surprised her now very sex-crazed mind. She had never felt like this before about her British friend. Wave after wave of “Sapphic arousal” welled up within her still-neglected and now extremely ravenous pussy.

Gillian’s labia lips extended almost four inches straight outward it seemed to the raven-haired sex student. Also, the younger woman’s clitoris was so amazingly swollen! Marie estimated that she was gazing at a “female erection” that resembled a nearly five-inch cock!

Again, Gillian’s natural color was a medium pink and again her excited genitals seemed to be a metal-green tinge that glowed and seemingly moved on it’s own.

Marie found herself unable to stop ogling her friend’s very sexy body. She found the sight of her to be completely alluring.

“Oh, I hope Mr. Johnson let’s her fuck me!” the sex student thought to herself. “I want her to fuck me with her huge, swollen clit!“

She almost moaned out loud just by fantasying this way.

“Gilly, I don’t remember you looking like-like-like this!” the 20 year old woman blurted out.

“Oh, darling girl,” the younger girl replied with a sly, sexy grin on her face. “You have only just finished lesson number one. I’m on lesson number 47.”

“Just you wait,” the other woman said somewhat mysteriously.

The Sex Master grinned slyly at the scene that had just transpired. He then said casually, “Device Report Gillian. Orgasm Activity.”

“TIME PERIOD FOR REPORT?” the device, imbedded in the younger woman’s back, responded.

“Time period since my last contact,” the professor replied.

“THE SUBJECT HAS HAD 47.87 CLIMAXES IN THE LAST 11.27 HOURS. SHE HAS HAD 57.57 SMALL CLMA-”

“End report,” the professor commanded with a huge grin on his face. “Good girl! Very good girl! You are making tremendous progress, gillygirl.”

“Thank you, Master DD,” the young woman said somewhat sheepishly.

“Device Report Gillian. List sexual contact with any Human that the subject has had since her last lesson.”

“THE SUBJECT HAS HAD NO KNOWN HUMAN CONTACT.”

“Good. Now report on all species contact.”

“THE SUBJECT HAS HAD CONTACT WITH TWO NON-EARTH SPECIES.”

“List these please and tell me the areas of contact,” The Sex Master instructed.

“CONTACT  IS ONGOING FOR SAGITARIAN PHOSFORTERIA – BENEVELENT STRAIN. THE STRAIN IS CONTINUING TO RECIDE ON SUBJECT’S AREOLAS AND ALL SURROUNDING BREAST TISSUE THAT IS APPROXIMATELY WITHIN .23 INCHES OF SAID AREOLAS. SOME EXCEPTIONS-“

“That’s okay,” the man cut off the report. “Any other intrusions?”

“THE STRAIN IS CONTINUING TO RECIDE ON SUBJECT’S GENTALIA INCLUDING CLITORIS AND LABIA. THE STRAIN IS CONTINUING TO RECIDE WITHIN SUBJECT’S VAGINAL REGION INCLUDING ALL AREAS OF HER BIRTH CANAL AND CERVEX-”

“GOOD, now what about the second species?”

“THERE IS AN AREAN MATING-SLOG APPROXIMATELY 2 INCHES ABOVE THE SUBJECT’S CERVEX.”

“Status?”

“THE SLOG SCANS WITHIN NORMAL HEALTH PARAMETERS AND APPEARS TO BE CURRENTLY AT REST.”

“Good. End report.” he continued.

“I bet he’s at rest after all those orgasms…..” he chuckled as his voice trailed off.

He pulled the blue-eyed teenager into his arms once more and kissed and kissed her.

“Good girl.”

“WARNING, IMMINENT SEXUAL CLIMAX,” the young woman’s device spoke out.

“PLEEAASSEEEE, MASTER---OH—PLEASE, MASTER DD…please allow me to cum for you. PLEEAASSEEEE, MASTER---OH—PLEASE!!!!”

It was evident that the girl could barely hold herself back.

“Yes, my sweet, you may. Show Marie what a naughty girl you are. GILLIAN DEVICE: Calculate in silent mode.”

“Oh YES! Oooohhhhhh, yes! YES! I’m a nasty little whore!” she nearly squealed out as she grabbed her left nipple with one hand and feverishly started rubbing her huge g-spot at the end of her “erection”.

“I am your naughty worthless slut, Master. MY CUNT WANTS YOU SOOOOOO MUUUUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am completely desperate for you! I’m-I’m----- OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...yesssssssssss.. YESSSSSSSS…….. CUMMING! CUMMING! CUMMING! CUMMING!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEEE-DEEEEEEEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSSS!!!!”

The young woman’s massive orgasm exploded in wave after wave.

Marie watched in completely aroused fascination. She wanted desperately to touch herself. Her pussy was gushing out her love-juices. Her lovely, rounded ass still burned with heated stimulation. She had never felt so wet and excited before EVER. She was desperate to satisfy her burning, sexual hunger. She wanted to cum so very badly. It was all she could think of now. But she found no ability to act upon the impulse.

Strange, she thought.

“OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...yesssssssssss..,” the other woman kept moaning on and on.

Marie could not believe that her girlfriend seemed to be unable and unwilling to stop her multiple orgasms.

Her focus was once again commanded by the Dominant older man as he whispered into her ear,

“You want your worthless little cunt fucked and fucked by your Master, don’t you? You want to be my naughty, nasty little slut, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes Master! Oh, Please! Fuck my naughty pussy! PLEASE!” she found herself saying without any aforethought. “I want it so bad! So, fucking bad!”

“Good girl,” he responded in his sexy baritone voice.

Just then Gillian “came up for air” with an almost muted “WOW! Master, oh WOW! WOW, oh WOW!”

She repeated this almost under her breath---- over and over ---- for what seemed like several minutes.

The instructor once again placed his lips upon Marie’s. This time the anxious, raven-haired 20 year old crushed her hungry lips against the older man’s. Both probing tongues massaged each other with an intense passion that had not quite been apparent just one hour earlier. Almost instantly, Marie found herself to be rubbing her excited breasts and nipples against her new, older lover’s chest while also involuntarily moaning. Within seconds her moans were audible to the post-orgasmic Gillian clear across the room.

“She is making excellent progress,” the Sex Instructor thought to himself.

“Now, Sagittarius 12 is a fairly typical Class L, Mountainous planet in the near-by Andromeda Galaxy. It was one of the first planets that human’s set out to explore once they gained the ability to leave the Milky Way Galaxy. The first exploration team consisted of 27 human males and 23 human females and something very curious happened,” The Sex Professor continued with his lesson.

“Oh, Master Johnson, what?” Marie squealed out in aroused excitement.

“Within 67 Earth days ALL 23 females had become pregnant! Every single one of them! Including the 49 year old first officer,” the Professor continued with a large, knowing grin on his face.

“The medical personnel of the Inter-Galactic Command Center were unable to predict why with one exception. After a brief bit of “stonewalling”, the somewhat embarrassed exploration team slowly started admitting to experiencing tremendous sexual arousal. In fact, half of the team confessed to having more satisfying sex than they had EVER experienced in their lives. Now, with only three of the team members being married to one another, I can tell you, that the other spouses that were not on the expedition were certainly NOT very happy to hear this news.”

“What happened Master?”

“The ‘Sagittarian-sexual phenomena’, as people started calling it, was so satisfying, that most of the crew were engaged constantly in some form of sexual activity. They actually abandoned their mission and eventually had to ‘be rescued’,” the mature man chuckled.

The Sex Master motioned to his British girl lover to come forward and, as she crossed the room to join them, Marie’s curiosity continued,

“But why and how did they become so aroused?”

“That is an excellent question my dear and, with the help of our beautiful young friend, W/we will answer your question,” the Instructor replied cheerfully. “She’s beautiful, isn’t she?”

“Oh, yes, Master! She is so beautiful and very---quite----very----- SEXY! Um----um….to me…..” Marie’s voice trailed off.

“Good girl,” he voiced his approval in a very low soothing tone of voice. “You will be rewarded for your observation shortly.”

“She has very beautiful and large----very sexy nipples, doesn’t she?” the Sex Professor asked casually as he once again crossed over to his desk and pulled out a large magnifying glass out of a drawer.

“Oh, yes Sir! Oh, very much Sir!” the new sex student replied enthusiastically.

“Have you ever seen nipples this large as well as this color before, Marie?” the man again inquired as he walked back over to the two lust-filled females.

“Oh, No Sir. Never. One of the girls in my exercise class had huge nipples but she was the only one. AND I’ve never seen this skin color before. What causes it, Mr. Johnson? Why is it like that?”

“Look through the magnifier, darling,” the man instructed as he put the glass in front of Gillian’s huge and still erect areola. “Tell me what you see, sexy girl.”

Marie gazed in fascination at what appeared to be a living, moving substance that glittered and glistened in residence on her younger friend’s huge, erect nipple.

“There is a metal-green substance of some kind. It looks like it’s moving. Is it alive somehow?” the raven-haired beauty asked curiously.

“Yes, my intelligent little student, it is,” the teacher continued with his lesson.

“How does it feel, Gilly?” Marie blurted out and then, embarrassed, turned back to the man and said, “Sorry.”

“That’s okay, my dear,” the professor somewhat chuckled as he return the magnifier back into the desk drawer.

“You had permission to speak freely and it is natural for you to be curious. Plus you are fascinated with her nipples, aren’t you?”

“Oh, Yes Master, I am soooo much!”

The man turned to the extremely patient British teen and instructed, “You may answer her question, my pretty Miss gillygirl.”

“It feels quite LOVELY!” the younger woman excitedly replied. “My nipples tingle and constantly feel as if they are being massaged and even sucked on and kissed. They are hard now 24 hours a day. They are a constant source of immense pleasure for me. Thank you so much again MY beautiful Master Man.”

“You are VERY welcome, sexy girl,” the Sex Master acknowledged. “Plus, my dear pupil, there has been another side benefit for your young friend here. Device Gillian Report on Areola Enlargement since lesson number 7.”

“THE AREOLAS HAVE AN AVERAGE ENLARGEMENT FACTOR OF 44.35% WITH THE LEFT AREOLA EXHIBITING AN ENLARGEMENT OF 45.27%-“

“END report,” the knowledgeable Professor commanded.

“The crew on that first discovery mission found a strain of what Terrans might call bacteria. However, it is mostly metal-based while, at the same time, it is also very much alive. This is what got the crew “in trouble” to begin with. The scanners on their ship were not at all prepared to discover this form of life because it did not exist at all anywhere in this Milky Way Galaxy. After all, most human life and surrounding life is carbon-based. The SAGITARIAN PHOSFORTERIA is a platinum-based life form.”

“Wow,” Marie reacted with her beautiful brown eyes opened very large.

“The crew was quite fortunate to come into contact only with the BENEVELENT strain that is compatible with human biology. Others explorers would not be as lucky. But we will not dwell on that today.”

“How do they survive like that?” Marie wondered aloud.

“The PHOSFORTERIA needs a source of energy and heat. So, they naturally collect on the warmest parts of the “host” that they attach themselves to. So, the erotic parts of the human body are a great source of nervous-system energy as well as the obvious amount of heat that is generated. They also need an occasional source of ultra-violet light so that they can reproduce effectively. With that in mind I have had Gillian sun bathing nude on many occasions.”

“Oh, it is just delicious to feel the sun on my naked body,” the young Brit enthused. “Plus you can absolutely feel yourself and the strain growing simultaneously. Lovely.”

The man surprised Marie by grabbing and pinching her sensitive left nipple. The nipple leapt into his hand as he pinched and pulled at the eager flesh.

“Oh! Yes! Yesssss!” she squealed out as she started to moan her approval.

“Gilly, play with her right nipple,” the man barked out a command.

“Oh, yes, my beautiful Master Man,” the younger woman instantly obeyed.

“Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyeeeesssssss……” Marie’s voice trailed off.

“Now suck it and please it, like I am,” he continued just before placing his mouth upon Marie’s already very hard nipple.

He sucked her excited flesh into his mouth. Soon he found Marie’s hand upon the back of his head, pulling him forward, encouraging her breast even further into his experienced mouth. He held her nipple base with his teeth as he licked rapidly back and forth across her excited tip.

“OOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Marie continued to moan and moan as she placed her other hand on the back of Gillian’s head and pulled her toward her anxious boob as best that she could.

“Oh, Master! Oh, Master! I can’t help it. I can’t help it anymore. Please make me cum! Please” the new sex student nearly screamed out.

“Orgasm BLOCK-Both Devices!” the man shouted out much to Gillian’s disappointment.

Marie experienced the weirdest sensation just then. She lost ALL feeling below her waist. There was NOTHING. It was very disappointing to her too.

“It is VERY important to do the transfer when your nipples are at state of complete arousal as they are right now,” The dominant man explained.

“Gilly, you know what I want next. Take your right breast and start to rub your gorgeous nipple against by new little slut’s left nipple,” you instructed.

“OH yes! Oh pleaseeeee Yes,” the younger woman enthused as she grabbed under her magnificent right breast and positioned it right in front of Marie’s left breast. She then very slowly approached the breast with her own until there was contact between the female’s excited nipples.

“Orgasm BLOCK-OFF both Devices!” the man said quite calmly as he observed the transfer.

Suddenly, all of Marie’s sexual hunger and wanton lust rushed back into her as the younger woman’s huge nipple started to rub very slowly and deliberately back and forth across her own still-hard areola. The sensation was amazing. Her excited skin seemed to beckon to the foreign strain that inhabited her girlfriend’s fully aroused nipple. Her pussy was completely drenched and needed attention so badly that she would do anything for sexual contact she thought to herself. She wanted to fuck. She wanted to fuck the man and fuck the woman. She did not care which or both. She wanted to have her lust-filled vagina deeply penetrated by something, anything---she no longer cared what or by whom. More than anything she desired to pleasure her new Master. She hungered to feel his hard, throbbing cock with her hands and mouth and boobs and all of her wet, gushing cunt and fiery ass. She looked down and saw what she thought was the color of her nipple slowly being tinged in metal-green. The visual excited her for some strange reason. She also loved the way that the other woman’s erect nipple was stimulating her beyond belief.

She looked up from this to find Gillian’s large blue eyes staring at her as she continued her deliberate “nipple-nipple-massage”.

“Do you like it, darling?” the other woman very sensually inquired with her lovely British accent.

“Ooooohhhhhhh yyyeeeessssssss,” Marie found herself moaning again while closing her eyes.

Marie could feel an odd tingling along with a new awareness in and around her left nipple. She thought that she had never felt her nipple get as hard as it was now. She felt it stretching outward and upward with erect excitement. It felt amazing to her.

The man whispered into Gillian’s ear, “You will now switch to your other breast and her other nipple. You will then reach down and start to gently stroke and massage her naughty little clit.”

“Oh yes, Master Sir,” the woman replied enthusiastically.

Just then she felt the woman remove her massaging nipple flesh from hers. She moaned and sighed a slight moan of disappointment. Much to her delight it was just a few seconds before she felt the wonderful sensation of her other uncared for nipple being stroked and massaged just as the first one had been. Gillian diligently and deliberately raked her “nipple erection” back and forth once more against her friend’s enthusiastic flesh.

Marie nearly jumped upward with a delighted “YES! Oh, Yes!” as her clit was suddenly greeted by Gillian’s small, exploring hand for the first time.

There was a tremendous rush of sensation that nearly exploded within her. She could barely keep herself from orgasm at this first contact.

“WARNING, IMMINENT SEXUAL CLIMAX,” the small device spoke out from behind Marie’s back.

“Give Me a countdown,” the Sex Teacher commanded.

“CLIMAX IN 17.7 SECONDS. 16. 15-“

“Marie reach over and play with her excited clit! DO IT NOW!”

The raven-haired woman anxiously reached out to start massaging her girlfriend’s huge, erect clitoris, while begging:

“Please Master! Please! I must- I can’t stop-“

Meanwhile Gillian started to feverishly “fuck” her girlfriend’s hand as fast as she could by rubbing her massive g-spot rapidly against the other woman’s offered digits.

“Oh, Master! YES!—“ Gillian blurted out.

“4. 3. 2.-“

“You may both cum! CUM NOW SLUTS!!!! Record in silent mode.”

The two women almost climaxed simultaneously. The device reports would indicate that Marie started .023 seconds sooner than Gillian. They rubbed and rubbed each other while shouting and screaming in orgasmic delight.

Occasionally, one would shout out “Yes!” or “FUCK!” or “Cumming!” but mostly the women just made wild moaning sounds, squeals and screams of enthusiastic sexual euphoria.

“FINGER-FUCK EACH OTHER! Drive your nasty fingers into each other’s worthless little cunts!” the man commanded with complete delight.

The Ecstasy-filled Gillian still had enough control of herself to plunge one and then two fingers into her girlfriend’s extremely tight pussy.

Marie started with two fingers but soon realized that she could easily drive her whole hand up her willing friend’s excited, climaxing vagina. “Strange,” she thought, as she also realized that Gillian’s gushing orifice also seemed to tighten with tremendous pressure around any number of fingers that she would offer. The raven-hair female found her hand drenched by Gillian’s wanton, squirting pussy. In fact, later she would marvel at the sheer volume of her girlfriend’s vaginal juices that would eventually form a huge puddle on the tiled floor of the classroom.

The man stood right next to Marie’s ear and shouted, “Do you love fucking your girlfriend you worthless little whore!?!”

“OOOOOohhhhhhhhhhhhhh-----FFFFFuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk!!!!!! YES!  Fuck Yes! Masssssttteeeerrrrrr!!!!!!! OOOooohhhhhhhhh YYYeeeessss!!!!!!,” Marie moaned out in orgasmic approval.

“Good girl,” the Sex Master whispered softly into her ear.

Just hearing his soothing authorization sent Marie into an even higher state of orgasm. Her mind and body were achieving orgasmic peaks that were literally astounding to the young sex student. She had become, in less than two hours of “instruction”, a living, breathing sexual automaton. A completely lust-filled, obedient “human sex machine” that existed only to fulfill her Master’s every desire.

And she loved it.

© Copyright 2007 The Magician (the_magician at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1281064-Future-Sex-ED-101---Chapter-Two