*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1281179-The-Color-blue
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1281179
My Personality Color
I am the color of blue, all shades of blue. I am true and what you see is what you get with me, this is no disguise. Blue is a color that is tranquil, strong, turbulent and strong. The soft yet sometimes complex blue of the sky, the dark blue of the heavens and the deep captivating blue of an sapphire.
I am compassionate in my nature and try to have empathy not just sympathy for others. I always try to be positive and supportive yet not condescending. I am a peacemaker, (due to being a middle child). I am a natural romantic, I live for romance and love.I like to do things that require caring, nurturing, and harmonizing (this is probably why I love being a wife, mother and grandmother). I am a person with imagination and love to tell and write stories.I value integrity and unity and try to apply theses traits to all of my relationships. I express my feelings easily, especially to those I love. I am optimistic like the color blue itself, blue is true and strong and can whether the storms of life.

© Copyright 2007 SUZIEANGEL (sueeegrams2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1281179-The-Color-blue