*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1281471-Sweet-Dreams-My-Love
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1281471
A short erotica/romance. It begins a bit lusty, but gets sweeter toward the end.
"Mmm..." I murmured softly as I felt his fingertips on the small of my back. I leaned my head back just slightly, letting instinct take over. I could feel his warm, soft lips gently caress the base of my neck as he whispered, "Andrea, my love..."
The sensation nearly brought me to my knees. I could feel the blood boiling beneath my skin. I managed a hoarse "Yes?" in response, between labored attempts to control my breathing. He chuckled once, softly, and slid one hand slowly--very slowly--down my side, letting it come to rest on my hip. His other hand remained at the small of my back, fingertips gently brushing up and down, each movement sending a delicious chill up my spine.
I felt his hot, sweet breath warm my skin as he spoke. "Andrea... I need you..." Lovingly, he kissed my collarbone, my neck, my jaw, my cheek... each kiss longer than the last. When he reached my lips, he lingered for a moment, eyes closed and sweet lips parted just slightly, as if contemplating his next move. For a moment I couldn't think--the close proximity of our lips drove me wild with anticipation--but I snapped out of my trance when I felt his arms come around me in a warm embrace. He pulled me close and held me gently as he kissed the top of my head. I smiled at his sudden sweeter, less lusty approach and casually tossed my arms around his neck, resting my ear against his chest. I could hear his heartbeat--just as fast as mine. Then he spoke softly; the vibrations in his chest were relaxing. "Let's go sit down, shall we?"
Before I could respond, he swept me up in his arms and carried me to the couch. He sat down gracefully and held me on his lap as he gazed lovingly into my eyes and caressed my cheek.
"What are you thinking about?" I asked softly.
"I'm thinking about how beautiful you are," he smiled, playfully twirling a lock of my hair, "and how lucky I am to have you on my lap." He kissed my forehead lightly. "How about you?" he asked, "what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" I could feel my cheeks warm as I blushed at his compliments.
"I'm thinking about how lucky I am to be here in the arms of such a sweet man," I answered, tickling lightly under his chin. He caught my hand gently in his and brought it to his lips, kissing my fingertips softly. Then I smiled as he allowed our hands to fall lightly to my thigh. He released my hand and ran his own slowly up my thigh and kissed my cheek. It felt wonderful to be so close to him, to be touched and held and kissed. I laid my head on his chest again, this time closing my eyes, and wrapped my arms around him. He held me close against his chest and I listened to his heartbeat ... his breathing ... I slowly began to drift off to sleep. I felt his hand come up to stroke my hair gently, lovingly, as he kissed the top of my head. The last thing I heard before I fell asleep was his melodic voice whispering to me, "Sweet dreams, my love."
© Copyright 2007 Lupe Wulfus (lupe-chan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1281471-Sweet-Dreams-My-Love