*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282007-Love-Never-Dies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Death · #1282007
Song fic based on Maggie and Farid from Inkheart. Song is Your Eyes from Rent.
         Your eyes as we said our goodbyes can’t get them out of my mind and I find I can’t hide.

         Tears were flowing down Maggie’s eyes as Farid embraced her for one last goodbye. “Don’t cry,” he said. “I love you so much.” Farid smiled.

         From you’re eyes the ones that took me by surprise the night you came into my life were there’s moonlight I see your eyes.

         “I will always be there with you.” Farid’s grip tightened on Maggie’s hand as pain seared through his body. Maggie put her arms around him and kissed him.

         How’d I let you slit away when I’m longing so to hold you?

         “Farid, I don’t’ want you to die. You just can’t die. It took me so long to figure out that I loved you and now that I finally realize it you are dying. Oh God why?” Farid ran his hands through Maggie’s hair. “Maggie don’t talk like that everything is going to be all right.” “No it isn’t I am losing you.

         Now I die for one more day cause there’s something I should have told you. Yes there’s something I should have told you when looked into your eyes.

         Farid’s strength was waning he knew that he wasn’t going to last much longer. “Maggie hold me I want to die in your arms.” Maggie tightened her embrace around Farid and kissed him. Farid returned the kiss as he felt the last amount of his remaining strength leave him.

         Why does distance make us wise? You were the song all along and before the song dies. I should tell you. I should tell you. I have always loved you. You can see it in my eyes. MIMI!!!!!

         “Farid I will always love you.” Maggie kissed Farid’s cold lips and placed his lifeless body on the ground. Tears flowed from her eyes as she saw Farid smiling down at her from the clouds.
© Copyright 2007 LaVieBoheme!! (nodaybuttoday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282007-Love-Never-Dies