*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282317-Black-Magick-Hamburg
by acek
Rated: E · Other · Mystery · #1282317
A personal experience of present day black magick.
Hamburg Black Magick Alive and Well.

A group of magicians practicing black magick according to the techniques used by Alister Crowley is spending their evenings and nights gathered around a circular table in the outskirts of Blankenese. A part of Hamburg, otherwise best known for it's liberal minded, friendly, finacially lucky inhabitants.
The white Villa where they operate is neatly located on the main road running from downtown Hamburg along the Elbe (the river that grants water access to the beautiful inner Hamburg). The beginning of Dockenhudener Strasse is a more exact loaction and the large well polished windows face a jewlery store on the opposite side of the street..
It is in this rustique white sandstone building that 12 black-magicans conjure up creations of the dark and through the use of a blue lavalamp with an orange flame send them to attack nonsuspecting vitctims.
The house, to the bypasser a memoric place of romatique passages, thus making it a part of the perfect welcoming scene to Blankense, is in fact a place of demonic creation.
Some of the people who gather to create deviatation do reside in this house. Some only come here to perform. They perform what they call art but this is an art of hatred and death and therefore has no right to be called Art.
It is envy and a yearning for power that is fueling these rituals.
It is nontrust and fear that keeps them going.
I can only wish that they come to their minds or that someone with higher magical abilities and morals decide to futher them.
They are killing people when they could be using their powers to help.
The curses they throw are not meant to strenghten, they are meant to destoy.
I am one of the victims.
Scaringly, perhaps an exception. An exception in that I am about to start a firm and I am capable of writing again. I was a journalist. I lost lot.
But I have survived over seven months of their tormenting.
Seven months of 24-7 voices, demons ruling my senses.
Some lucky star brought me to Sweden where I found capable help.
Capable in that they are high white magicians about to cut the links that run from that orange-flamed blue Lavalamp.
If it were not for the kindhearted high magicians here in Sweden I would be a lost soul, full of despair.
Close to death
- a victim.
© Copyright 2007 acek (pandis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282317-Black-Magick-Hamburg