*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282579-Les-secrets-de-vie
by Sydney
Rated: E · Essay · Cultural · #1282579
To simply put it, why?
We live to die. Depressing isnt it? The truth nonetheless. We are mear animals in a complex society fraught with troubles and tragedy. Whats the point of working all our lives, only to die. Sure one can hord money and materials for happiness. it wont get them anywhere. Albeit the religious scholars say life is to come after death, can we ultimately be sure? Should one put complete and devout devotion of their life, to something that may not exist?  It may seem depressing, in fact the thought of no life after death is honestly very depressing. We shouldnt wait around only to die. There should be more to life then just work.

I reveal unto you, the secret of life, nothing matters. Carry this thought with you, and your life will be revolutionized with freedom from the enslavement of our constricted world. Realize that the only time we have is now, tomorrow may never come. Only put faith in today. Live life to the fullest. Ultimately, just have fun. Worrying will do no good. Who cares how much money we make or all the luxury we live in. Money may bring a slight heightened form of fun. But life itself should be fun. The human experience is wrought with all kinds of emotion. They make life worth living. Live life with strong raw emotion. Cry, laugh, love, hate, anger, fear. they all bring about what life is really about.

In the end, we really need not worry about what comes next. It'll come when it comes. But now is the only certain in our lives. Seize hold of now, grabb the day and never let gow. If you arnt happy, do whatever it is that makes you so. Free yourselves from the restrictions of the future, and live for today.


© Copyright 2007 Sydney (sydneyc21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282579-Les-secrets-de-vie