*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282922-my-foot-on-your-neck
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Relationship · #1282922
relationships again.
there is no perfect relationship. all relationships have flaws. there will be arguing. and there will be conflict.

is anyone really perfect for anyone else? how are we to know if someone is the person for us? there are 8 billion people on this planet. how are we to know that the person we think is for is, is really for us?

blind faith. once again. sort of like religion. there's no proof. just feelings, and hopes that you have to trust. you have to just trust your heart. even though emotions are what kill us?

relationships are just asking to be hurt. am i right? you choose someone to waste all your time with. someone you can talk to, someone you want to see all the time? since we are human, we are going to have the conflict of opinions. it's human nature to fight to resolve conflict. or try to. and it's womanly nature to take everything said to heart.

it's a woman thing to overanalyze. right ladies? we take something someone we love says, and take it in every bad way possible. and when we love someone, it's hard NOT to take what they say to heart. they know you. they should know better than to say something that would hurt you.

that's why we get hurt in relationships more. along with our complex emotions, i feel sort of pitiful for men. having to understand our mood swings and whatnot. but it's their choice. they can either have a real relationship. or have a whore to fufill their sexual desires and needs.

to have a relationship you have to give and take. you give love and take it back right? well do you give hurt and take it back? should you have to? isn't it human nature to give pain back when we take it? we try to hurt them like they hurt us. it's not your fault.

relationships are so confusing. you feel things you'd never feel anywhere else. love of course. but jealousy is another. you want all their affection. and you don't want to feel threatened. beacuse you want to know they'll always love you and only you. you don't want anyone threatening what you think is perfect? correct?

so you act like nothing you've done before. trying to protect what you have. you want them to love you forever like you feel for them. but you can't make them do anything. you have to trust them. trust that they'll love you and be honest with you. if not, then what's the point of wasting your life with them? it won't work without trust.

when you love someone, it makes you blind. sometimes things that have happened before, past relationships with other people hurt you for the future. arguing alot, or bieng put down constantly could make you fear confrontation and hurting someone like you've been hurt before? you can't help that. it's something that just comes with scars.

you have to find someone who understands. someone who wants you. wants your perfections, along with your imperfections. communication is key, but, you have also be able to read what they don't say. what they leave open ended for you to figure out yourself. they can't tell you everything. you should know them. read between the lines. think before you open your mouth.

words can only do harm.

© Copyright 2007 britnee nikole (britneenikole at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282922-my-foot-on-your-neck