*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283006-Im-not-sure-yet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1283006
NOT DONE DONT READ!
          Sophie had never thought she would ever meet someone as perfect as Shawn. He had just moved to her neighborhood about a two months ago. He had wavey brown hair to his shoulders and the prettiest blue eyes Sophie had ever seen. She couldn't amagine him ever liking her but she still thought about the small possibility that he did.
          He had moved to the small town in Alabama four days before the murder of a thirty four year old man. Everyone seemed to think Shawn was his killer but Sophie had a very different opinion. She believed it was her friend Brent.
         Although Brent was a very nice boy with no real enemies, he had expressed an extreme dislike for the man just hours before his death. Sophie had remembered him expressing this hate to her just minutes before leaving. He left saying something under his breath about the man before leaving. She couldn't quite hear it though.
          Sophie had thought about asking him about it but was afraid he'd just get angry. She hated the thought of Shawn getting blamed for the murder but didn't know how to prove that it wasn't him. Sophie had told her best friend Stephanie about her thoughts on who had killed him but she only laughed and said "Yeah right!"
          She wanted to prove that it wasn't Shawn
© Copyright 2007 Juggalette (juggalette666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283006-Im-not-sure-yet