*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283298-The-Lonely-Heart
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1283298
This poem is about loneliness and the need to be loved.
It's only a dream., a lie it lived in to ease the pain. There's not an ounce of truth in it, it must be insaine.
It put its faith in the weakness of the mind. To believe in its heart, one day a mate it would find.
It felt the truth and couldn't walk away. It held it all and forced itself to stay.
The only fool to hurt was the one it tried to deceive. the one who cries over him, who wants so much to believe.
It let itself be made weak, and it's its own fault it cries. Because its best wasn't an option, no matter how hard it tried.
It was just too hard to let the truth ring out. It wasn't meant to be loved without any doubt.
A being with no intention for touch. The one thing in life it wanted so much.
Never to know true kindness or care. Incapable of being complete, it was well aware.
There was no match or mate to fit . God made it alone and that was it.
It fought the inebinable to the fullest degree. Dieing all alone it just refused to see.
It was hurt again and again so many times in the end. Wanting so desperately to find happiness maybe even a friend.
But after all was said and done, did its death surely come.
Alone in its last moments as was seen from the start. Gods lonely creature died, with an empty lonely heart.
© Copyright 2007 rickisrabbit (rickisrabbit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283298-The-Lonely-Heart