*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283310-I-think-I-know-him
Rated: E · Short Story · Activity · #1283310
this is a bit funny story taken from a teenager's life. very easy to read. recomended.
I think I know him!!!!!!
"Oh my god! My dear god!"
"What happened?"
"That boy- I think i know him!"
"Which boy?"
"That one". I pointed my finger at a kind of a tall boy, musseled, with a bit curly long brown hair. He was standing near the entrance to our high school, and he was kinda alone.
I was busy talking with my friend lily when i saw this guy.
"Oh, I see him. who is he?" asked my friend.
"I am not sure, but remember that last month, at the summer vacation, I told you that my little sister has a friend and that friend has an older brother? well, I think that this is him."
"You are kidding me! This is the boy that you fell in love in"?
"Oh, lily, I didn't fall in love with him! I barely know this guy. I only said he is cute".
"Only said he is cute? you have been talking about him a whole month".
"Well, look at him, he is kinda cute".
"No, he is not".

Wait, what????????????????? Lily doesn't think he is cute?!?!?!?!

"What do you mean"?
"oh, doesn't matter, just go and talk to him".
"Lily, I can't, I don't know what to say to him. Lets just go and look for Karen and Beth".
"As you wish, but don't cry to me later when you gonna want to talk with him".

And we went.
After wards, I told my friends, Karen and Beth, about this guy. I think his name is Alex. Karen told me that he is a new student and hr is in 11th grade, in the same class with her friend David.

In the past 10 month I found out that he studies Physics, he have been going to the gym for the last 3 years,and I didn't speak a word with him.
I tried. I really tried, but that is so hard!!!!!! he often comes to my house to bring his little sister to play with my sister. But I didn't speak to him except of one "Hi" when I met him on the street with his sister because I couldent ignore his sister, and one "Would you like to drink?" that was the longest sentence I hade ever said to him. And I had tons of oppurtunities to talk with him- he and David, Karen's and mine friend, became really close friends, and David wa my neighbour. So ocasionally, we walked home almost together. But not together. And I don't know why I didn't speak with him when I saw him the first time at school.
I guess I was too shy.
Or maybe I was stupid.
Or maybe he was too shy to come and talk to me,to.
Or maybe he was stupid.
I guess I'll never know, but I know that next year I will talk to him at school!!!
Yes I will!!!!!!!!
Or maybe I won't.................

© Copyright 2007 rainbowfairy (rainbowfairy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283310-I-think-I-know-him