*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283401-a-wondering-tale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1283401
its my fisrt story one here
A Wondering Tale
By geohound1

The air was still cool, when I awoke hunched up next to a palm tree, some hundred feet from the ocean. I sat up and stretched, then looked around. Where am I, and exactly where was I going. I thought hard and long, trying to clear the fog from my head. Apparently sitting up all night drinking the sake that you stole from your last employer’s ice box ain’t that great of an idea. Next time I’ll sit up watching the stars, but I got to remember to save some for the other guys back at home.

That sparked my memory, instantly clearing the fog from my head. I was heading to Folletle, because they said there were always some good jobs down there. So then it hit me, a coconut falling off the palm tree I was under, and onto my knee.

“Ahh my knee… hey a coconut, what else kind of nummies are lingering around here” I said to myself. I looked up and saw about 6 more coconuts up in the palm tree. “Now how do I get you down here?”

Looking around I spot the rocks around the camp fire, and whip one up at the coconuts. The rock connects with its target and they come tumbling down to earth. After gathering the coconuts up, I made a long stick sharp and pointy, and ran around the beach. Impaling moonlight crabs coming out of the ocean onto the stick like a giant shiskabob. And so some 45 minutes later I was on my way down the still moonlit beach. On my way to Folletle my tummy filled of coconut juice, roasted crabs, and scrambled sea turtle eggs.

So what seemed to feel like an eternity of walking down the barren beach. I finally made it to the small port town of moonstruck. “This place despises wondering mercenaries, so I have better find a boat to the southern continent. Before the first sun comes up or I’ll be in some deep shit” I thought.

And so snuck down the streets and back alleys ways, trying to avoid the light from the buildings. I was stealthy like an assassin sneaking around a ninja camp. If I was stealthy like a ninja you be dead, long before you finished reading the first paragraph in my journal.

After nocking down a trash can and being chased through an alley way by a two headed dog. I finally made it to the docks, and into the ticket house. That’s when I realized that I had no money…. that I wanted to give them to buy a ticket. I noticed a rather short, pudgy, old, and rather rich looking fellow, he must have been a drug dealer. He just bought the last ticket for the ferry to the port town of Caliphate, and he was walking into the men’s restroom. “Easy pickings” I thought to my self, as I calmly walked into the restroom with him, and slit his throat with my little pocket knife. I took most of his money and his ticket, and I left pocket knife next to him covered in his blood and made it look like a suicide. After walking calmly out of the restroom and standing around in the ticket house till the boarding whistle blew, I calmly walked to the boat and got on. As the boat was leaving I heard a loud commotion coming from the ticket house about the found two dead men in the restroom. “Ah shit, I’m riding a boat with a cold-blooded killer” I thought.

So after talking to the crew and watching them lock them selves into the ship’s bridge. I decided to hit up the free breakfast buffet…it was free for me anyway. I would just raid the safe later, but anyway. I found a little booth to sit in and eat my food. As I sat there I scanned around the room looking at all of the passengers, and watching the food staff punch in the safe’s unlock code.

“Excuse me mister can I sit here with you all the other seats are full.” I look up to see a girl, she must have been 16 or 17, way to young for me, but I could. But I’m not like that I just don’t go around killing and raping people for fun. So any way, she was about 5 feet 7 inches, rather thin and slender, you could break her in two like a tooth pick. She was wearing a long skirt, and a bright white silk shirt that had fine little red dots on it. Her hair was a bright blonde it was long, down to her ass long, with black bows every 4 or so inches going down tying it together. Those must symbolize that she’s not very cha….. wait, why the hell am I noticing these thing.

“Hey mister you awake?”

“Huh, yeah sure you can sit down here Ms.” I said in a confused hurry.

After she sat down I went back watching and learning the safe unlock code. But every couple of minutes I would check back on her to see if she was eating and to make sure she wasn’t trying to pull a knife on me.

Then for some odd reason, I made the kind gesture of taking both out dishes up to the bar, to be cleaned. When I got back to the table and sat down, she felt obliged to tell me her life story. Her dark green eyes trying to pierce my soul and trying to figure me out. Me on the other had wasn’t paying attention to her life story, I was to busy for what was down here shirt. Occasionally I would mumble out a “yep” and “sure,” which made her must of think, ”hey he’s interested in my life story, lets tell him more in depth” and she did.

end of part 1

© Copyright 2007 geohound (geohound1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283401-a-wondering-tale