*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283602-Demi-Vore
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1283602
A rather fat teenage girl with a secret dark desire. Please rate/review when you read it.
Just another day in school. Demi sat in class listening to Mr. Hook ramble on about god knows what. Her mind constantly wandered off to think about random topics. The bell rang and everyone left for home.
Demi wasn’t the most popular girl in school. Being a 16 year old girl that weighed in at 350 pounds at 5’2” made it hard for her to make friends. Her family didn’t have a lot of money, so she couldn’t afford new clothes either. As a result, her fat rolls had a knack for hanging out and revealing themselves quite often. She didn’t care though. She loved being fat. In fact, she was trying to be the fattest girl in the school. Now that would be a task. The fattest girl in the school was in her PE class. Her name was Kaytlin Cross. She was 17, no taller than Demi and weighed a whopping 575 pounds. Her clothes, which looked like parachutes sewn together, barely fit her and when she sat down, her gigantic belly came out from under the shirt and hung to her knees in well formed rolls.
“Mom? Dad?” Demi called out when she got home. Of course no one was home. Her parents often stayed out until midnight trying to earn money and they left at around 5 every morning. They did keep the pantry and refrigerator full for Demi however.
Demi walked straight up to her room and immediately took off all clothing except her bra and panties. This relieved a lot of pressure and allowed her fat body to spread out. She looked in the mirror and examined every inch of her soft, jiggling body. Her face was puffy, cheeks that made her look as if she was squinting. Her double chin was well formed and was currently working on a third chin. Her upper arm spread wide when she held her arms at her side and her elbows were covered in a roll of fat. Her boobs were big, but didn’t carry much of the weight. Her belly was the masterpiece of this ensemble. It was creamy white, with well formed rolls that jiggled and swayed with every tiny movement. She gave it a pat and watched it violently move for at least 10 seconds. Her thighs had many a roll formed on them and rubbed all of the way down to her knees. Her ass was perfectly sized to her body and danced bountifully when she walked. She sat down in her desk chair and watched as her thighs and ass flowed over the edges.
After another 30 minutes of exploring her body, she connected to the internet and signed into a site that supported women gaining weight. The updates on this site were few and far between and were often nothing big, but today something big was added.
“Vore?” Demi asked herself as she read on,” The intentional eating of a human while they are still alive. Can be swallowed whole or chewed up. Female vore is the most commonly illustrated type of vore, although other types exist.”
As Demi read on, she got a weird feeling. The thought of eating another person whole turned her on and she had the most outrageous orgasm she had ever experienced. After exploring the new part of the site for awhile, she received an email from the site admin.
“I noticed you were quite interested in the vore section. I would like to send you some stuff that deals with vore, but I can’t send it via email. I need your home address,” She read to herself.
After a few minutes of thinking it over, she sent her address to the admin.
Over the course of the next week, all she could think about was vore. She began to notice the people around her too. Mainly because she wanted to see if they would taste good. She liked fat people the most in her mind because she thought they would taste the best. After thinking about vore long enough, she decided fat girls would taste better because they are less hairy.
A package arrived in the mail the next week and she couldn’t wait to open it. After de-clothing, she opened the box. Inside was a note along with something that looked like an advanced remote control.
“This will help with your appreciation of vore. It’s a growth ray. Just aim it at yourself, press the ‘grow’ button and soon you will get taller. You’ll know what to do then, I’m sure.”
After thinking about the letter and fondling with the remote she decided to give it a shot. She got up and aimed the remote at herself. She pressed the growth button and stood there, waiting for something to happen. All of the sudden, a strange, orgasmic, feeling passed through her body. She felt her body grow and grow. Her head crashed through the ceiling and she was exposed to everyone who happened to be outside. Luckily, there was only one person outside. It was her rather fat next door neighbor and classmate, Melissa. At 50 feet tall, Demi could see for a long way off. The city was lit up off in the distance and the sun could be seen setting on the horizon.
-SCREAM-
Demi looked down to see Melissa screaming at the site of her 30 foot self. She was so shocked, she couldn’t even move. Demi bent over and picked her up. Still screaming, Melissa didn’t give up a fight.
“What are you screaming for?” Demi asked with a smile on her face
“You are huge! You are even bigger than before!” Melissa said after she stopped screaming.
“Why thank you!!! You are looking a little plump yourself…actually you are looking quite FAT!” Demi teased.
“I’m trying to lose weight. All of this weight gain happened after my boy friend dumped me,” Melissa explained.
“How much do you weigh now?” Demi asked.
“275...”Melissa said hesitantly, obviously lying.
“Ya right…maybe your ass, but how much does ALL of you weigh?” Demi asked again.
“Ok fine, I weigh 350 pounds, ya happy?” Melissa said.
Demi opened her hand, allowing Melissa to stand in her palm.
“Take off your clothes!” Demi commanded.
“What, are you mad?! That’s just sick!” Melissa yelled.
“are you aware of the terrible things I can do to you right now?” Demi said with a sinister inflection in her voice.
Melissa immediately started removing her clothes. After she was left standing in her bra and panties, you could just how fat she was. She wore 350 pounds well. Her ass and thighs took on most of the weight, but her belly was definitely closing in. Demi made her lay down on her back and began poking her flabby belly, watching it jiggle.
“Can I go yet?” Melissa asked.
“Ya, you aren’t entertaining me any--” Demi was interrupted by her growling belly. She finally understood why the admin had given her the ray. She looked at Melissa with hunger deep in her eyes.
“Why are you looking at me like that?” Melissa asked, nervously.
“I’m sorry, but I never liked you. You are always a bitch to me and act like everyone loves you, but it’s just because you are LOADED!!!” Demi said,” Well, in a way I do like you, and it’s because you are loaded…WITH DELICIOUS FAT!!!!!”
With that, she lifted Melissa to her mouth and dropped the screaming girl into her awaiting gullet. Melissa filled her mouth to the brim with rolls of fat. Demi had an immediate orgasm as she tasted the sensational girl.
-GULP-
She felt the 350 pounds of fleshy girl hit her stomach. Melissa could be heard crying for help and then she commenced to beating on the stomach walls. This only caused the acids to come faster and soon the screaming was replaced with the sloshing of juice. Melissa was added fat to Demi’s body
“That was the most amazing sensation I’ve ever had. She tasted so…so rich with flavor!” Demi said to herself. Not skipping another beat, she started into town, hunting down her next victim.
It didn’t take long for her to start a panic in town because everyone saw her coming from far off. Demi just laughed as she saw all of the little people running around helplessly. She reached into the streets and grabbed a handful of people. With one swift move, she swallowed a handful of people whole, smiling as she felt them hit the walls of her stomach. After a few handfuls of frantic city dwellers, she was finding she wasn’t as content as she could be. She started looking for the fat girls in town, desiring the taste of female fat.
“Ah…a true, stuck up fat girl from my school,” Demi said as she spotted a rather fleshy girl dash out of a diner with a large amount of bags filled with food. With no effort at all, Demi picked the girl up and held her high.
“Demi?! Is that you?” The girl asked frantically, clinging to her to go order.
“Yes it is, Ashley Myers!” Demi replied with a booming voice that hurt Ashley’s ears,” Is that your family’s dinner?”
“No, just mine,” Ashley replied, still frightened.
“Eat it,” Demi replied.
“Excuse me?” Ashley asked, confused.
“I want you to eat all of that food,” Demi demanded.
With out any hesitation, Ashley busted into the food. Most of it was red meat and pasta, but there were plenty of boxes filled with cheesecake and truffles. Ashley didn’t even take any time to chew most of her food. Apparently the running she did took a lot out of her and gave her a ravenous appetite. Near the end of the meal, her clothes began to look as if they were glued to her body, causing her to cry out in pain.
“Are you full?” Demi asked.
“I’m nowhere near full. Usually when I eat like this, I don’t have any clothing on. That way they don’t get tight,” Ashley replied.
Demi looked at the remaining food and noticed that the only thing left was a big cream cake with thick dripping icing. It closely resembled a large wedding cake. “Finish that cake!” Demi replied.
“I can’t until I get these clothes off! These are new clothes and I don’t want them to stretch!” Ashley replied.
Demi flicked Ashley in the head, making her open her mouth and yell “OW!”
Before she finish saying “OW!”, demi had the cake in between her fingers and shoved every bit of it in Ashley’s mouth. She held her mouth closed so she had no option but to swallow it. As soon as the cake went into Ashley’s stomach, it happened. The seams in all of her clothes ripped and they fell completely off. This allowed her belly to spread down to the middle of her calves, and her thighs and ass to spread out in all directions.
“Are you full yet?” Demi asked.
“Not really. I usually eat much more then this,” Ashley replied, rubbing her belly.
Demi tore the roof off of the diner and noticed that the cook was still there. “Why isn’t he screaming and running around in an uncontrollable panic?” Demi asked.
“He’s from Tokyo. Says he’s use to this kind of stuff,” Ashley replied.
Demi ordered the cook to cook everything that was left and feed It to Ashley. In no time at all, the cook had finished cooking everything and set it out on the bar.
“I’m going to set you down now. Don’t even think about running or I will eat you,” Demi said, knowing that she was going to eat her anyway.
Ashley sat down at the bar as the cook fed her ever last piece of food. Ashley inhaled everything and enjoyed it all. Her belly was rapidly expanding from the pressure of the undigested food. It soon hung down to her feet and eventually surpassed it. After about an hour, she was finished with all of the food and must have been at least 75 pounds heavier. Demi told the cook to go home, and he left.
“Are you still hungry?” Demi asked, drooling at the site of the blob in front of her.
“I don’t think I’ve ever eaten that good before. It was amazing! I’m going to be SOOO fat after this!” Ashley said with excitement.
“You have no idea…” Demi said as she picked up Ashley, who couldn’t move even if she wanted to.
Ashley looked up at Demi, just in time to see her open her maw. Ashley immediately knew what was going on and started to make an attempt to move. Her attempts were of no avail because it was even difficult for her to wriggle her fingers. Demi gave Ashley’s belly one last poke to make it jiggle and shoved Ashley in her mouth. She rolled her around her mouth to salivate her. This was to make it easier for her to swallow. While Ashley was rolling around, her side hit a tooth and Demi got her first taste of free fat. This turned her on like none other and got an idea. She rolled Ashley onto one of her molars, smiled sinisterly and bit down, crushing Ashley and freeing all of her fat (about 450 pounds of fat) and letting it slide down her throat. After multiple orgasms and a dreamy look, she sat down to rest, crushing a few vehicles and many people with her globular ass.
“Well, she did say she was going to be “SOOOO fat”! She got her wish,” Demi said to herself as she got back up, to hunt down a special meal.
She walked around town, knocking down buildings, eating everyone she could find and basically causing all out destruction. This is about the time that she found a weight gain button on her remote, that made anybody she pointed it at gain an alarming amount of weight. This made the women taste much better and the men crushing with more excitement.
She decided to experiment with this a little bit. Up until now, she only gave the button one push per person, but she began to get curious. She began to wonder what would happen if she pressed the button more than once. The possibilities were endless. She just had to know. She looked around until she saw a girl from her school. Not at all fat. She was actually quite the contrary. This girl, Rabecca Schull, was the captain of the volley ball team and co-captain of the swim team. She was completely anti-fat and spat at the very sight of fat people. She was the perfect victim. After all, she would be doing Rebecca a favor after she was fattened because she wouldn’t want to live with herself after she lost her figure.
Demi caught up with Rabecca and picked up her athletic, slender body. Rabecca was screaming at the top of her lungs, trying to punch her way out of Demi’s grip. Her attempts were of no avail because Demi had her in a secure grip.
“What do you want fat ass!?” Rabecca yelled, still fighting with Demi’s hand,” Let me go!!”
“Aww…that hurts me…” Demi said sarcastically,” Name calling isn’t something I think you want to do right now.”
Rabecca stopped punching instantly, not wanting to get hurt.
“I want to play a game with you Rabecca,” Demi said,” It’s very simple. I’m going to set you down and all you have to do is not run away, or I will step on you. Understood?”
She set Rabecca down, who stand completely still, afraid to move on the off chance that Demi wasn’t feeling generous. Demi pointed the remote at Rabecca and pressed the weight gain button. After a few seconds of sitting there, Rabecca started to feel a little pressure as her body started to fatten up. Her clothes were feeling the strain and soon shred into pieces. This exposed her new very fleshy body. Rabecca looked on with shock as she saw her once toned body become fatter than she ever imagined. The fat soon became so heavy she fell to the ground, unable to get back up. Her body was well proportioned with a belly that covered her knees and an ass that lifted her off the ground.
After a few minutes, the weight gain stopped and Demi looked up and down the newly fattened Rabecca. Rabecca just sat there crying because she would no longer be able to play sports ever again.
“Aww…what’s the matter?” Demi asked,” I happen to think you look sexy as a fat, immobile girl.”
“Fuck you, you evil bitch! You’ve ruined me!” Rabecca cried
“I haven’t ruined you…yet!” Demi said as she pressed the button again.
Rabecca began to get even fatter, her body spreading in every direction. Her belly soon grew so fat that it completely enveloped her exceptionally fat and rolled-over feet. Her ass grew so big that it lifted her nearly 6 feet in the air. Her arms soon disappeared into the massive side rolls that had formed. This turned Demi on so much that she had an orgasm. She sat down quickly so she wouldn’t fall over. The ground became wet and a river of white ran down the street, covering everything in it’s path. That included Rabecca. This made her shiny and emphasized every inch of her fat, delicious rolls. This also made Demi rapidly press the button on the remote, which caused Rabecca’s weight to multiply tenfold.
After about an hour of fun, Rabecca was a massive ball of jiggling, delicious fat. With every breath, Rabecca’s body viciously rippled. Demi reached down and picked Rabecca up, letting her fat rolls fall between her fingers.
“You look great,” Demi said, salivating at the sight of her biggest meal.
“I look terrible,” Rabecca said in a muffled voice,” I’d rather die than go on living like this.”
“Well let me grant you that wish,” Demi said as she opened her mouth.
She lifted Rabecca into the air and dropped her into her mouth. She rolled Rabecca around in her mouth for a few minutes and then began to chew her. The fat burst out of her and filled her mouth with flavor that she had never experienced. She savored the meal Rabecca had provided for her and swallowed her. She felt her body get fatter and gave it all a poke.
“This body could do some damage…” Demi said as she got an idea.
She gathered nearly 100 girls from the city and stuck them in one area, fattening them all up to extreme proportions. After eating a few of them, she turned around and plopped her fat ass on them, smothering and crushing all of them. She enjoyed the feeling of the smooth fat covering her ass and sat there for about an hour, watching people run around scared.
Demi then decided to get up and look for her ultimate meal, Kaytlin. She made her way to her house and ripped the roof off. Kaytlin was sitting on the couch with a bathing suit on, watching TV and devouring a restaurant’s worth of food. She was so into the show and binge eating that she didn’t even notice the roof was gone and a gigantic, fat girl was watching her. Demi just sat there and watched Kaytlin finish her meal. She was deliciously fat, with rolls pouring off of her belly and thighs and her arms as big around as a normal person’s thighs. Demi drooled as she watched Kaytlin’s body jiggle and ripple in all directions.
About 2 hours later, Kaytlin was finished and finally noticed Demi. But she didn’t scream or anything. She just smiled and watered at the mouth. This confused Demi until she saw Kaytlin pull something out of one of her many belly rolls. It was a remote identical to Demi’s. Demi tried to get it from Kaytlin, but she had already pressed the growth button.
Soon she was twice the size of Demi. She reached down and picked Demi up.
“Where did you get one of those remotes?!” Demi asked.
“What do you mean?” Kaytlin said,” I designed it. I’m the admin of that forum you go to. I gave the remote to you.”
“WHAT?!” Demi cried,” Then that means--”
“Yes. You were set-up Demi,” Kaytlin said,” Set-up to be my next meal. With you eating all of those people, you have become fatter. It doesn’t show much on you right now, but that’s because you are so tall and the fat has more places to go.”
Kaytlin pressed a button on the remote, Shrinking Demi down to normal height and Kaytlin down to the height Demi was at. Demi looked down at her body and noticed that she was just a gigantic ball of flesh. She was 10 times fatter than Rabecca was before Demi ate her. Her arms had long since lost themselves in the belly rolls that had colonized on her belly. Actually, pretty much everything but her breasts and her head had disappeared in or under her belly.
“You are so gullible,” Kaytlin said as she rolled Demi around in her hand, feeling her fat,” You thought this gift came without a price. The price is that you feed me. As things look right now, you are about to feed me very well. Much better than the last girls.
Kaytlin lifted Demi in the air and dropped her into her mouth. Demi filled Kaytlin’s mouth with flavorful fat and with one gulp, Kaytlin swallowed Demi whole. She then shrunk herself down to 15 feet tall. This made her stomach press down on Demi’s fully fattened figure. She sat down and let the digestion begin. Demi was screaming as the acids touched her skin. As she began to digest, Kaytlin rubbed her belly making it easier for Demi to digest. Kaytlin felt Demi melting down and let out a contented burp.
A few hours later, Demi was melted down to juice and soon became layers of fat on Kaytlin’s body. She grabbed her remote, made herself grow and gathered up a few girls, fattening them up and eating them whole. She was still hungry for more…
© Copyright 2007 Krauxtonian (krauxtonian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1283602-Demi-Vore