*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284072-the-boy-of-my-dreams
by DINA
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1284072
agirl which her dad working in mafea killed her vacancy what happen?
agirl which is called marry had a vacancy working inthe police he was searching about an evil people called[MAFIA] they are doing enything for money [killing kidnaipped people stoeling]. her vacancy was active he have found the boss of them but he get schkoed when he know him. he found him marry's father. he decided not to tell her but he found himself thinking if she know that he killed her father what would be her replay? so he decided to tell her today so hego direct to her house bot when he ring the bell he found himself changing his mind and decided not to tell her.on the otherside some of the boss follows tell him by the telephone that his daughter vacancy[rogen] had know the truth of him,frist he didn,t believe but when look from the window he see him.in the front door rogen was standing waiting for someone to open the door the servant open the door and she asked him to enter.rogen said;can you tell marry that i came?. the servant;ok,i will tell her,please have a seat. rogen sitdown and he begin to think again if he tell her or not,while he was thinking he feel ahand touch his shoulder when he turn his head he found marry similing to him.he standup and kiss her hand.marry;hello rogein.rogein;hello marry i'am glad to see you.they setdown in the same time.marry;why do you come? rogein after ashort time;i came to visit you and go out with you.suddenlly he see her dad inter the room he said;hi how are you? rogein;hello,i'amfine thank you then he turned to marry and said to her ;are you ready? marry answer;yes.rogein;ok let's go. marry said;bye dady. bye marry;said the father.marry and rogien go to the cinema then to retaurant to have dinner then they walked in the the street. marry noticed that rogien wasn't with her all the day so she asked him but his answer was;noithing i am thinking about case happen.then he decidedto drive her to home.on the other side her dad was with his follows in the office.he was thinking what he could do with rogien espically he could tell his daughter about every thing.his assistant asked him to kill him in his way to home.frist the boss refuse to do that as he didn't want to broke his daughter heart then all his follows told him that it is the only way he accpet.in this moment rogien and marry reach marry's house.they stand infront of the door saying goodbye to each other.when rogien walk in the street alone suddenlly acrazy car come and thrown rogien in the air then he thrown down on the ground when the car saw him she leave the street.in the mourning marry wake up as usual she have her breakfast and she wear her cloths and go out.when she reach rogien oficee she asked about rogien but no one answered expet his friend tom he told her that there is acrazy car hit him and he died today in the hospital.when marry hear thet she faint.tom and his friends take her to the hospital her condition was series for weeks.then she wake up from her faitiness she found tom siting beside her he told her that he take agood care of her all these weeks.she begin to cry but tom asked her not to cry and he make her smiling.and all these weeks he came to visit her in the hospital and bring apresent to her.when marry get better  and reternto her home she found tom come to her every day.he loved her and she loved him.they go out everyday to cinema and retaurants or park.oneday tom decided to tell marry how her last vacancy died,he tell her about everything about her dad,his case also about the mafia.marry get shoced but he asked her to do afavor is to listen to her dad's call and see his papers.because marry love tom very much she decided to do what he want also she didn't believe but she do that to be sure that her father doing that every night she wake up to see her father's paper and bring the uesfull one.one day when she bring the paper to tom one of her dad's follow see her give tom abule paper and he see that paper with his boss before so,he decided to kidnaipped her.when she leave tom marry was kidnaipped by that man.he came behind her and put ahandkrecief on her nose so she faint.when her dad know that he blame him much.marrywake up to see herself in a dark room and atall man standing infront of her.he was her dad,he blame her for doing that but she didin't care saying that her life had finished from the moment her vacancy died.on the other side tom was preparing some of his men to go to the centre of mafia and catch them with the drugs.tom go frist followed by his men.he leave aman outside to watch.inthat moment the boss decided to catch tom and his men also to change the place.marry hear all the details she know where and when it will happen.when tom enter he found marrycouldn't move and her dad was behind her holding a gun.he ordered them to put the guns down.they all put then he take marry with him and let them without movement .the man see that they are too late so he enter to find them all fant.he wake them and tom ordered them to go after them and catch tem .marry is with her father in the car,she was afraid.tom was behind them when they stop tom stop.suddenly her dad come out fromthe car and his two men and there is one man sitting with marry.suddenly the man beside her yell then he fant.tomcame and take marry.then the boss turned to find that the police surounding him from all part.marry and tom became happy because they catch the mafia which killed rogien,then marry said to tom you are "the boy of my dreams"
© Copyright 2007 DINA (deka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284072-the-boy-of-my-dreams