*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284462-The-Spoils-Of-War-Part-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · War · #1284462
In the year 1237, famine has spread through the world.Now, one man shall face the chaos
It is a time of war. Leaders around the world have claimed control over certain areas around the globe. Famine and poverty are around every step and the world is near destruction. The cause of all this fighting is fo only one reason... the fighting and selfishness of all the rulers. This, is the legend of the war that ended all wars.

"It looks like the days of peace have come to an end." Leon sighed sadly. He was a twenty four year old man who had become a scholar of the self proclaimed
emperor, Gaisun Bull. Leon Wing was evacuated from his former home, the town of Kingbridge because of an order... all new-born babies were to be slain at midnight, somehow, Leon's parents had managed to fit him into a barrel that was to be delivered by boat to his current home, Lingvile where a strategist named Lons Al found him and adopted him. Gaisun Bull took favour in Leon and gave him education to become a strategist. As Leon gazed at the beautiful mountains, he also saw the remains of a neighbouring village, it was on fire and was severely damaged. "How man has changed ever since it was first created." Just then, a messenger came in from the palace saying "Leon! The king has assigned you to you first assignment, repel the enemy army that is coming this way!" Leon replied "Tell him that I shall need a legion, nothing else." As the messenger bowed and walked away, Leon thought: Why must the king start fighting too? The world is chaotic enough as it is!
© Copyright 2007 Joe Ereck (joman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284462-The-Spoils-Of-War-Part-One