*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284644-The-House
by pkeith
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1284644
Short horror story that I wrote on Deviantart, Character is still in stories
The House


Jack went pass the yellow police line and looked at the body.

"What is it, Officer." Jack asked, looking at the mutilated body.

"hmm...Age seems to be around 18 to 20, Gender is Female, died the same way as the other three people. Detective...Im assaigning you to check that house for the killer....take anything you need..knife,handgun,flashlight,badge,and anything else you desire to bring." The Officer looked at him. Jack smiled at him and walked back to the station.

That night, he grabbed everything the officer told him to bring, dressed in his casual clothes which was black shirt and pants and a brown coat. He got into his car and drove to the house.

Jack took one look at the house and yawned before slowly exiting his car and walking to the house. He checked the door and saw that it was unlocked and opened the door, slowly. He looked around the dark house and saw nothing but cobwebs and broken and dirty furniture. Jack walked a little bit more into the house, all of a sudden the door closed behind him and he turned around to see if anyone was behind him but saw no one. Jack turned around and saw a kid playing with a toy in the livingroom of the house and Jack walked towards him.

"What are you doing here kid." Jack heard no answer. "Hey kid, can you hear me." Jack got closer and saw blood on the ground near the boy. "Kid, you alri-" he turned the kid around and saw that his eyes were gone and blood was comign out of his sockets. "Holy shit." Jack took two steps backwards and ran towards the door but it was locked. He turned around again and saw more kids coming around. He grabbed out his gun and started to shoot at them but nothing happened. He looked up and saw a person smile with sharp teeth and blood red eyes. Jack took two shots at him before he charged at the detective. The last thing he did was scream as the creature got closer.

The next day there was a mutilated body in the same spot. The cops got there and looked at the body.

"Hmm...age around 20, Gender is male...who could it be this time." The Officer asked himself.

"Sir, look at this." The Coroner that comes down to inspect the body said. When the officer got close, the coroner handed him something.

The Officer's face turned white with fear and horror. The thing was a badge that said 'Detective Jack Roa. Number 22017.'
© Copyright 2007 pkeith (garian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284644-The-House