*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284988-A-Tumultuous-Life
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1284988
He was born amongst millions all jostling for place...
A tumultuous life.

He was born amongst millions all jostling for place. Groups formed and broke up, some mated for life, others formed acquaintances, going from one to the other. Life was fast. Scenery flashed past, the sky was an amazing expanse of blue or grey or black, foliage was lush and green, some broad and flat, others tall and spiky, many in-between. Animals were so varied – some huge, some fast, some tiny, some came in great groups, others lived alone. All his kind had the knowledge of centuries, of the forming of the earth and the lives of men. As each life came and went, yet more knowledge from his kind was added, more experiences gained.

As quickly as his journey had began, it finished.

He would return though, along with all the others. It may take a day, it may take an age, but they would be back.

Such is the life of a raindrop.
© Copyright 2007 Lothmorwel (lothmorwel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1284988-A-Tumultuous-Life