*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285639-Sample-Writing
Rated: 13+ · Sample · None · #1285639
Here's a sample, it's to another story i'm writing, and it's the prologue, enjoy.
A man walked down a darkened hallway. The light of the pale moon shone threw the window. This man dressed in armor, sword clanging against his side as he walked along this darkened corridor. A few like him looked in his direction. He walked into a room with men standing around a table, on top of that sat a map.
“Sir, the humans are trying to attack.” he said.
An elder looked up at the man then looked at all the younger men around him.
“Should we send some of our clan members to fight off those pests?” The man that walked in asked.
“No, Evernin we shall wait until they reach the main gate, then our clan shall take care of them.” A council member said.
Evernin bowed, “Very well my lords, but what shall we do about the attacking werewolves?” He asked.
“They have already been taken care of, the commanders and some of our best soldiers have taken care of them.” Another member of the council said.

[Courtyard]

Blood everywhere, among the victorious was a soldier, a hunter, Rygal, a young boy of 17 he pulled off his helmet. His long black hair was in a pony-tail and some of it was cut off the sides down past his ears. A few bangs fell across his sweaty face. He looked up at the moon with dark green eyes. He opened his mouth and breathed in the cold night air. He looked down and pulled his sword form the werewolf’s forehead.
“Rygal, the humans are attacking the main hall.” Another soldier yelled from across the battlefield. Among others like him, they fallowed into the great hall, forming groups, forming lines, the smell of human fear mixed with the blood from their swords on their armor, on their boots. A large group of humans ran into the great hall.
“We’ll kill you vampires, and all of you like you!” A human yelled.
A dagger was thrown and the human that just yelled he fell to the floor with a thud. Rygal stepped forward arms outstretched, “Anyone else want to say anything about us?!”
The human men charged and the vampires confronted them. That was 200 years ago...now it was time for a new history.
© Copyright 2007 Joe113597 (joe113597 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285639-Sample-Writing