*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285807-Truth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Chrono
Rated: · Other · Other · #1285807
My take on the feeling of love and what it brings, gives, and tells the world.

Love is not something a person will grasp nor is it something a group of scientists in a lab will ever create. Love cannot be defined, it can only be expressed. Even then, the way it is expressed can be in many different forms; a love letter, a kiss, a hug, something sexual. We humans have many different ideas and thoughts but, we will never fully understand love and what it brings.
This emotion can be perceived in different ways as well. It can be returned with the same feeling, one of embarrassment, another of hatred, or even one of fright. No matter what people do or what they say, love’s true intentions can never be easily understood. We always look for deeper truths in what people say that we forget things like love are simple and not complex. We get engrossed in our own fantasies that we forget reality exists, and thus we forget the love bestowed upon us. We take the simple things for granted and we never look back, yes we humans can resist our nature become vile, demanding, scrupulous, uncaring, unforgiving, and even cruel.
But, there are always people who can’t accept the evils of the world and are absolute to their human nature. They show honesty and care for others with love. They look for the simple things in life and find happiness. So, why is it that love is so hard to comprehend? It’s because our minds do not let us know freely of love.
We have to piece the puzzle together to uncover the truth; the love that is shared between others. Our wants and desires cloud the mind with falsehoods; the idea that our wishful thinking will come true. We want things and therefore we think of what life would be like with those things, our imaginations tend to wrap ourselves in these false realities; so we forget what truly lies in front of us. These wishes and desires that can only be created by humans. So, we must have the imagination, the audacity to tell the truth, to say those words of desire in true reality. We fully succumb to love and we abandon everything else.
We must sacrifice everything to achieve something greater; an equivalent exchange. This and only this will allow love to pass between two people so that they may understand each other and a relationship will grow. Possibly the love will be a romance, or maybe even a close friendship. Only the truth can lead us to love, only by accepting ourselves fully and abandoning our past shells of a life can any of us hope to achieve true happiness, and there in that happiness love will bloom. In doing this, we become fully human; we become empathetic beings feeling the love and pain of everyone sharing our emotions and ideas, our thoughts and our memories, we are all one, a being that can only be described as God.
Humans are imperfect, so in truth a collection of imperfections can never become something perfect. Even if our fears, gaps, and holes were filled there would be new imperfections formed. That is why beings can only be partly human; there is always a part of us that isn't human; a part that accepts evil from the world. It might be our selflessness; the fact that people will sacrifice their life so others can live, or our greed and lust that makes us not human. Those tendencies that show up from within now and then, they bring out the monster in our souls that will eventually devour us all; but people can resist this by being genuine and refined individuals.
We are truly a species that will not go unnoticed, if there is a being of greater power, someone or something that can transcend dimensions and maybe time itself. I think he/she would take note of the human race. With all our flaws and unique characteristics, we are the most diverse of all species on this blue planet. What I am trying to say is to live life with a purpose, if you don't know what this purpose is, find it. People should not always be sad just because their problems bring them down, we should share and communicate.
This is what we humans do best, we communicate with each other. We share everyone's pain and pleasures by communicating to help each other. So go live your life the way you wish to and always have an open ear to others. Always try and strive to become something great in life and once you do, come back to me and I will be more than willing to listen to your tale and maybe by doing this I relinquish myself of my tale.
Maybe by helping others we all will find solace in this writing or maybe by the end of this telling you will want to know my story or you could already know. It doesn't matter as long as I can write and there are people like you that wish to listen. I am truly happy. I am surrounded by the best kind of music, the greatest symphony ever conceived; the communication between people.
© Copyright 2007 Chrono (cronomage389 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1285807-Truth