*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1286462-305---320-am
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1286462
a short story from my mind.
The sun beats down upon you through the roof, warming your skin.

A girl is sitting at a desk with her back to you. Her blond hair is tied into piggy-tails, she is wearing a pink blouse.

"Shut up and get back in your box" she says sternly.

You hear the gimp dragging its legless body across the floor (it having been born with no legs makes it all the more perfect for its current occupation). You take a moment to imagine what it looks like.

The red grass squirms in between your toes as an angel unscrews the top of your skull and watches as the aurora borealis of your thoughts dance across he surface of your brain.

The silence of the situation cascades wildly through the chasms of your ears as the angel produces a set of acupuncture needles and begins sliding them into your brain. You sing with pain as your arm holds the gun up to your temple. You decide its best to just close your eyes and dream...
© Copyright 2007 Dremrae (dremrae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1286462-305---320-am