*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1287676-Scariest-Day-In-a-Mothers-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Non-fiction · Other · #1287676
A mother facing a nightmare her kids were seriously hurt in a car accident.
We were on our way to share a barbecue with some friends from church. In our minivan were my most valuable treasure, four of my kids. We were having a wonderful time and I had just given my 17 year old permission to get his ears pierced as long as he promised never to get a tatoo. All of a sudden I was confused and as I looked down I saw two air bags, (driver's & passenger's side), emptying out. I remember thinking, they were not as big as I thought they would be. Then I looked at my 17 year old angel in the passenger and he looked as if he were sleeping, I turned around to look at my kids and I was instantly thrown into a nightmare. I told God that I want him to rewind the day by mere minutes noone had seen anything yet and he could take it back. Of course God had other plans and I jumped out of the car and began screaming for someone to help me with my babies. My 14 year old Anthony got out behind me and was making a strange wo wo noise. I looked at him and he had a small cuts on his face and hands. I could not believe what I was looking at. I looked at my 4 year old girl Rebecca and she was unconcious as was John my 17 years old. My 8 year old boy Joshua was bleeding from his forehead and the blood covered his face.
© Copyright 2007 queenludens (queenludens at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1287676-Scariest-Day-In-a-Mothers-Life