*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1288022-Let-me-tell-you-a-secret-mon-cheri
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1288022
The terrible curse and gift of immortality.
For too long had he been deprived of gratifying pleasure; too long had he wandered the earth with the terrible curse and gift of immortality. In the still hours of the night, his whispered hopes and fevered dreams lay just beyond the expanse of tempting skin and voluptuous curves. If he should taste her innocence, would he find redemption then?

Once more Jack observed the smooth curve of lips that swept itself into a seductive smirk, the elegant lines of a delicate feminine jaw and cheekbones that glinted sharp angles beneath the impossible moonlight. Her skin was porcelain with a fairness that rivalled the moon's, and for a curious moment Jack fancied reaching out to feel her face in the dark and explore the contours of those beautiful features beneath cool fingertips.

To touch or not to touch—that is the question.

The female allurement is truly a disastrous thing, weaving wicked spells and stitching black magic around the hearts of men. Though Jack was devoid of compassion and remorse, he was still a man who could feel, touch, smell; and the woman made herself all the more desirable by dancing along the edge of a knife, like a chaste angel just out of his reach.

His cold gaze idly traversed up the length of her physique, picking up the little provocative gestures that beckoned him to her like a siren of the sea luring sailors into her path and eventual death. It is said that the greatest lovers in the world were murderers first; Jack was living proof of this. He moistened the fullness of his bottom lip, letting his tongue sweep discreetly over glistening fangs. Those sea-green eyes never left her sight, even as she stepped out into the sleets of shimmering rain, they followed her figure with the anticipation of a cat about to have a mouse within its velvety paws.

He soon fell into fleeting step behind her, moving with a smooth masculine grace that revealed the hard play of lean muscles beneath dampening fabric. Water ran down in cool lengths, soaking him to the skin, and the invigorating feeling mixed with the kiss of cold midnight breeze and the graceful woman twirling like a princess beside him left him with sensations even he couldn't fanthom. A heavy arm suddenly snaked around her waist as he snagged her slender body and pulled her close to him. His lips moved against her ear to murmur sweet sensual nothings, and the deep caramel voice was enough to make a woman faint head over heels. He liked the smell of her hair, the feel of her skin, the way her soft body pressed close next to his, and he had to wonder then if he'd like the taste of her innocence as well.

Despite the devil's grin claiming his features and all the deep probing stares that suited his elegant stances, Jack was a man who believed in work before play. Though he could feel her body singing out to him, begging to have his mouth ravish and raid, suckle and nip— bite and tease—the dark-haired man held back with an effortless mastery and callously ignored the temptations set before him like the pièce de résistance . It took more than a beautiful body to stir aching lust in his groin. Instead, he walked close beside her in the soft downpour of rain, mimicking the protectiveness of a possessive beau sharing a midnight walk with his lover. But a sweet sharp kiss from full vemon lips hiding curved fangs would undoubtedly take her breath away. For eternity.

"Let me tell you a secret, mon cheri…"

Came that exclusively seductive whisper, reserved for her hearing alone.
© Copyright 2007 Jeroldine (lackofremorse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1288022-Let-me-tell-you-a-secret-mon-cheri