*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1288146-My-little-rant
Rated: 13+ · Other · Personal · #1288146
This is random odd and a whole bunch things but it also shows what is going on in my life.
I know this may be odd but I need a place to get all of my emotions out and a place to think stuff through so here I am. The one thing that has been bugging me the most is God, just the fact that everyone says he is there but I don' feel him here at all. The fact that he made us with feelings and then says that the feelings are wrong at certain times and moments. Another thing that has been bugging me is my age. Now that may be confusing you but I'm 17 so that means that there is a lot of stuff I can't do right now. Like nothing can happen between me and my crush because I'm a minor and he is older. The worst part is I think I'm in love with him and I think he likes me back. I don't know thought and that has been bothering me too. I have also been having family problems since my parents divorced. I just don't want to live with my father because he is a jerk and my step mother is one of the meanest women alive. My older siblings don't see my father the way I do because well they have been buying the lies he has been saying about my mom. I can just see my life being a story because I almost get what I really want but then it gets ripped out of my hands.
© Copyright 2007 Maureen Collins (scoi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1288146-My-little-rant