*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1288861-A-Small-Problem-I
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1288861
Chris wants to follow his GTS dream and when he wakes up he has a small problem.
         Chris was under her foot.  She slowly applied more pressure making him wince in pain.  She stopped; Chris took a breather thinking he was safe until it came down and crushed him.  The giantess’s foot grinded him into the floor, but it all stopped when he woke up with an erection in his bed.  Chris threw a sigh of depression only realizing his giantess related death only turned out to be a dream.
         Chris threw his body out of his bed and got ready for the summer camp he was waiting to go to.  Chris stood 5’7 which was an average height for his grade (he is a sophomore going into junior), skinny, and medium long hair an inch above his shoulder in a mess, just how he liked it.
         Chris was a maniac for GTS, had been for 3 years since he was 14.  He’s always had some kind of dream or fantasy with Giantesses.  He used to have GTS play with his ex-girlfriend.
         He got his back pack ready with his necessities for the summer and his mom dropped him off at the bus stop for his summer camp.  The summer camp he was going to wasn’t a stupid summer camp for younglings but mainly for kids around his age (17) that go and hang out so he really never called it a summer camp, mainly a paradise because there were no councilors so he just hung out freely.  He called it a get-away.
         The bus was already there when he arrived so he rushed out and met up with the bus before it left.  He met up with a short looking man he guessed to be the official there and the man asked “Chris?”
         Chris replied with an affirmative “Ya, I am.”
         The man marked him down and he ran up the bus and seen face he never seen and he was a bit shy about where to sit.  There was only one seat left next to a girl.  She was about his age, dark blonde hair and the small clothes that girls normally wear.  Chris took a seat next to her.
         “Hi, I’m Chris,” was his first sentence to her and she smiled and replied “My name Marissa.”
         They talked a lot seeing that they had the same interests especially in GTS which Chris never really revealed to anyone unless he really liked them.
         They came to the camp and their conversation ended with the bus.  Seeing it was late and dark from the bus ride they were assigned cabins and went to bed.  As Chris went to his cabin he said good-night to Marissa and she gave him wink and he returned the favor. 
         Wow a girl that really likes me, or at least I think.  She even likes GTS just like me!  This is going to be a great summer, he thought to himself.  He went to sleep.

Chris woke up dazed and naked.  He quickly covered himself with his hands and wondered what was going on.  Everything seemed so big to him but was unable to tell from his dazed vision. 
         “Hey is anyone there? Is this a joke? Because if it is its really not fucking funny!”  Chris regained his vision and seen everything was bigger and that he was one a night-table!  Marissa appeared in front of him wearing nothing but a thong.  He relaxed thinking that it was one of his dreams.  Marissa grabbed him and he freaked because he felt it.  “Hey what the fuck is going on? How I get like this?  And where am I and what are you doing?”  he yelled but Marissa only took them as high pitched squeaks but still understood him.
         “Well right now it seems like I shrunk you to 3 inches big, you are inside my cabin and I’m holding you,” was her reply.
         Chris wriggled around in her hand trying to get free but she had a tight grip.  He then looked up at her huge breasts and got an erection instantly.  He then thought about what she said.  Shrunk me?  How?  The next thought that popped into his mind was that he’s living out his fantasy!  How happy this made him.  “How did you shrink me?”  Chris asked her and she held out what seemed to be a toy gun. “A shrink ray of course, she said.
         She squeezed tighter.  Chris liked it but couldn’t take it and yelled “Put me the fuck down!” and she dropped him but and he collapsed onto the table in a little pain from the fall and then a shadow formed above him and came down.  He took his hand from his eyes and seen her fist lain next to his small body.  “Next time you talk to me like that, don’t expect my judgment of my aim to be off.  Now look you are going to be my little slave and do what ever I want you to.  Right now its painting my nails and you better not mess up.”
She said and grabbed him.  He lain him on her bed and she slammed her foot next to him.  He was aroused by the aromatic scent coming from them and he got painting immediately.  It took him a while but he finished.  She got up and said “Well their good enough, but I expect better you little bastard.” 
         Chris still had the erection the whole time and loved it.  He couldn’t believe he was going to live out his fantasy.  Marissa saw him with the erection and looked in disdain.  “Oh so you like this?  Well we’ll turn it up tomorrow, I promise.” she said and went to go to bed but sat on Chris and he yelled in pain. 
         “Oh I’m sorry, actually no and I think I found out where you are going to sleep tonight.”
         She grabbed Chris and shoved him down her panties on her ass.  She gave her self a wedgie pushing Chris into her ass crack.  Hope you like it because that’s your bed from now on.  With that she went to sleep.  Chris didn’t for the whole night.


TO BE CONTINUED...          MORE TO COME!
© Copyright 2007 TheBipolarGod (thebipolargod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1288861-A-Small-Problem-I