*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1289202-Forbidden-Love
by Serena
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Gothic · #1289202
vampire love
Chapter 1

He stands there in the rain, staring at me with dark, hypnotising eyes. His hair black as night, his face the color of the glowing moon shining above him. He walks toward me, holding out his ghostly pale hand. He pulls me close. He stares at me again with his midnight eyes. I tremble in is arms. He leans into me, I can feel his warm breath on my cheek. He strokes my face with his soft hand. I close my eyes.
Beep, beep, beep goes the alarm clock. I knew it was to good to be true. I closed my eyes, wishing I could fall asleep again and dream the day away, but I couldn't. I had to go to the prison called school. I guess you could call highschool a tourture chamber. I reached over and turned the screaming alarm clock off, tumbled out of bed, and stumbled down the stairs.
I was greeted by a bright- eyed and bushy-tailed mother waiting for me at the kitchen table. "Good morning honey!" she said in an almost too happy voice. "Morning." I grumbled back, half asleep. I walked over to the table and sat down. My mother had already set out a bowl of cereal for me. Instead of eating, I put my head down on the table. "Why have you been so tired lately?" my mom asked in a concerned voice. I didn't answer, I was too tired to. What I had really be doing every night was typing away on my computer, writing short stories, poems, and songs. I have always been more of a night person, too, so I could write all night. The seemed so much more alive to me than the day. So much more mysterious.
" You need to eat something." my mom said. "I'm not hungry, but thanks." I mumbled, and with that I got up from the table and put my bowl of uneaten cereal in the sink. "Thank you for breakfast." I said, and climbed the stairs to my room.
When I got to my room, I through on some jeans and a black tee. Then I made my way to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and... you know, the usual.
I spent the whole morning at school trying to keep myself awake.I spent the afternoon doodling and day dreaming.
© Copyright 2007 Serena (doodlebear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1289202-Forbidden-Love