*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290239-WHAT
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Comedy · #1290239
1st person account of an Aussie bloke having a gripe
WHAT!!

My name is Dave, and I'm 38, single cos i don't let these chicks tell me what to do. I know blokes who are married and have girlfriends and that, but they are just plain under the thumb. Fuck that for a joke. I work in a warehouse and have fucked this chick who worked in the office there, until she went all bitchy on me and left to go to another branch. I am responsibible for her leaving there ey, but she's the one with the problem. Sad psycho bitch. All in her head and that ey. She reckons I'm aggressive and an alpha male. What the fuck's an alpha male? Is it some fag that eats 'alph alpha' and is a vegetarian and that? I'm no faggot thats for sure. In fact she used me to piss some other guy off. I don't know what that aggressive shit is all about, she deserved to be told fuck off and be called a slag and all that.

Anyway that bloke she wanted to piss off was a poof, some sort of a new age man. Tell me. When did this new age shit start? Like what year was it? Must of been in the eighties or something eh. Cos in the 70's, that's when Aussie blokes ruled eh. Well Barnsey * ruled in the 70's and 80's, so fuckin beat that! Anyway this bloke drives a fuckin Hy....a fuckin Hy... yood dai, or some fuckin shitbox 4 cylinder thing. I hate that shit. Why can't everyone drive a fuckin V8? Thats another thing! That John Howard said he was gonna keep the petrol prices down but he didn't. As for Kevin Rudd! I reckon that Labor Party's lost its roots with Aussie workin blokes. Not like Bob Hawke. Now Hawkie could drink. He was in the fuckin Guiness Book of Fuckin Records for drinking piss down like the fuckin lighting. I can fuckin drink too! Fuck oath! Only prob is I now am startin to grow tits like a sheila.



(* for the many non- Australians out there; Barnesy refers to Jimmy Barnes, a Scottish born Australian singer-song writer. Bob Hawke is an ex Prime Minister of Australia, and Kevin Rudd is the current opposition leader. )

N.B: This is the first thing I have ever written online, so i guess my offerings can hopefully only get better ;)



© Copyright 2007 Really Bad Poet (shorn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290239-WHAT