*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290279-Time
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1290279
Only time will tell
My sole mate, Time will tell.


It did, I did not think it will be at all possible to be in love(True love)
But so it is. And its absolutely amazing and wonderful. It gives you that extra reason to wake up in the morning and that extra reason to life another day.

He is amazing, he loves me and wants me every day, he loves touching and when he does touch me I go week and feel the passion from his heart. I realise evry moment I have with him how much & dearly I care about him.

I can never say these things to him as it may seem to forward or quick, But instead I try and show it to him. The other problem is that I do not usually speak about my feelings , but he brings it out me cos I have never felt this before. I just know he is my sole mate and so I say Time will tell.

Time is a huge factor in a relationship. Take your time with you partner and all will happen in time, dont Rush as you will scare that person or even yourselve.

I am a independant woman, but he will always be my hero and security. I will never trade this for anything in the world. Lesson learned keep things interestin and fun. Then you wont get bored as well. I truely do Love him and I dont know if he will ever know that.

I have had alot of pain before and hurt, but he took it all away and made me believe again. The best part of it all he was under my nose the whole time.How Ironic!

My advise is Time will tell and I can promise you now, In the next 5 years I will write about me being married to him and being his wife. That bwill not be a priviledge, but an honor.
© Copyright 2007 Aerosmith (babybrown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290279-Time