*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290459-The-Princess-and-the-Jester-Part-One
by Val
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1290459
A beautiful princess meets and falls in love with a less than handsome jester.
Princess Cleigha sighed and waved her hand at the man in front of her, she was sick of her mother and father trying to marry her off to these handsome princes. They were all the same, very handsome and very vain. She was sick of handsome princes, she was sick of all princes. She had had enough handsome suitors for today. Luckily, she had her jester to keep her amused.
"Gregory!" she called out. There came no answer.
"Gregory?" she called again, still no answer.
"Mathew, will you come here?" she called out to her servant. Mathew came scurrying in and fell to his knees bowing to Princess Cleigha
"You may rise." the princess instructed the weedy man.
"Yes your highness?"
"Is Gregory here? As I called him twice and he has not appeared!" the princess said gracefully tossing her long auburn hair.
"He has taken ill with the plague...your highness."
"Oh dear! Will he be okay?" she said worriedly
"We're not sure yet your highness."
"Will there be a temporary replacement?"
"We are getting a new jester named Patrick tomorrow!"
"Okay. Thank you Mathew, you may go now." Mathew bowed and scurried out of the room again.
"Loretta!"
A small plump woman stumbled into the room.
"Yes ma'am?"
"I should like to go to bed. Come up and help me to undress."
"Yes ma'am."
The princess left her throne and started up the stairs.
When the princess and Loretta reached her room, Loretta undid the lace on the princess' back and peeled off the princess' green dress and hung it up in the cupboard. She then unlaced the princess' corset and stripped her down to her thermal wear.
"Thank you Loretta, you may leave now."
"Night ma'am." Loretta said, curtsied and left the room.
The princess peeled off her thermals so she was standing naked in her cold room. She placed her hands over her smooth breasts and gasped at the coldness of her hands. Her hands soon warmed to the heat of her breasts. She took away her hands and looked in her mirror at her slim, willowy figure. Her coffee coloured nipples stuck out of her pale skin and her black curly pubic hair blew in the breeze from her open window. She went to her cupboard and put on a pink, silk nightgown and got into her bed. She soon fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.
© Copyright 2007 Val (mysterioso at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290459-The-Princess-and-the-Jester-Part-One