*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290731-My-opinion
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1290731
These are just what is on my mind at the time. Email me with your comments!
You know what i am sick and tired of...? I am tired of teacher's and adults treating me like i am in first grade. Like when your at school and there is a sub. I hate subs. They always talk to you like your four and don't think you are capable of doing things on your'e own!!!!!!!And i also really "dislike" when people say "O hate is such a strong word you shouldn't use it!" Get over it, it is just a word!!!

Also i am sick and tired of all the tabloids. Sure everybody reads them. Even i read them sometimes but COME ON Why is Tom Cruise taking out his trash breaking news???!!!???? My mom takes out the trash every day and you don't see it as the head liner for the next day!!!!

Everybody wants to put their opinion in on Paris Hilton. I believe she is probably a decent girl. But the tabloids and the people and everybody have just blown things way out of preportion!! Yes she went to jail which i think she should have been in jail longer and should have been treated like everyone else but she does feel sorry for what she has done. That doesn't make it right but it is a start.

Next, for all those girls who have bulimia and anerexia I personally have nothing against you but you are killing yourselves!!!And for what to look like a skeleton?? Just eat a meal it will feel good! Those "Celebrities" or whatever you want to call them shouldn't be your'e role models. Your'e parents or grandparents or even Somebody who has just done something decent for you or where you live or for your'e family should be your'e rolemodels not someone who does crack, throws up and parties all night!!

Now the war. I am not really sure how to talk about this one. I mean it is awful how so many lives are being lost and how horrible it is making everything. But also they are fighting for our country. When they bombed us we were devastated. And we stood up saying that we are not going to take it and that you don't want to mess with America right? But i think we might have gone a little too far. I don't know about this one. Whatever you think...Email me with your'e opinion.
© Copyright 2007 whit444 (whit444xoxo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290731-My-opinion