*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290736-Reviewing-Prompt--UWW2
Rated: 13+ · Article · Activity · #1290736
This is my review of a book and 3 items here at WDC for a prompt for UWW2
Reviewing Improves Your Writing




1.) Review a book. Write about 100 words.

Answer: “Thursday’s Child” by Sandra Brown.

It is smaller than most books by this author. It has 192 pages as most books are 300 plus. The main character named Allison is a twin that she was born on the morning of Thursday as her sister was born on Wednesday night, which is why the book got it’s name.
Allison’s sister, Annie, goes and asks her to play girlfriend to Annie’s fiancée until she is recovered from surgery. She agrees to it and as the meeting of the best friend happens, so does all the things that can go wrong with the plan.
This book keeps you laughing and hoping that the best friend never tells the fiancée that he is in love with his girlfriend, which is Allison not Annie.

124 Words







2.) Review 3 WDC items. Add here.

Answer:

A.) "Invalid Item

I loved this item. I was born in Port Aransas, Texas. I miss the beach soooo much and I now live over 100 miles from that beach. I am happy that you have written this so I can get the feel of the sand between my feet as you described in this item. I liked the way you made this a romance in a teenager way. It gets hard not to be old when you are old.



B.) "Invalid Item

I give you credit to come up with words that work for something as special as 7-7-07 in almost once in a lifetime. I did not know that Garvey's prediction was "heads will roll" on this day that is in the minds as the luckiest day in the world, because almost the whole world is getting married on that day.



C.) "Invalid Item

I liked it, because the words made me think of a couple that is in the age group of 50's and wanting to get away from the rush of the family in the house. I really could not believe that I got this much from this little of words. I hope that I can be this way when I am at that age.


Eliesa

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2007 is Looking for a New Road (eliesa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290736-Reviewing-Prompt--UWW2