*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290757-a-sad-story
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Tragedy · #1290757
this is a story about my friend kayla or lala as she is called here
im rayne and im here to tell you the story of my friend kayla or lala as you call her. kayla is kind of weird but shes a great friend. kayla likes to write poems and stuff. sometimes her poems are depressing. last year they got a lot cuter and mushier. i couldnt figure out why because she didnt like any of the guys at school. then she told me about this site and a boy she met. i didnt think it was smart to date a guy who was so far away and i was right. he broke her heart and she got really really sad. then she got back together with him which i didnt think was smart but she said she loved him so she let him come crawling back to her. she was really really happy for a couple weeks. then her dad had a heart attack and she came to school crying. she had to get up really early to do her dads job before coming to school. she was really tired and didnt get her homework done. then she found out her grandma had lung cancer and was going to die. ive never seen her so sad. she left for a week to go to her grandmas house and say goodbye to her. when she came back to school she looked different. i annoyed her until she told me that that boy she liked had broken up with her again. i was so mad! she was going through alot of bad stuff and he hurt her more. she would laugh with me and our other friends but sometimes she got this faroff look in her eyes and we all knew how bad she was hurting inside. she kept writing more and more poems. like she couldnt stop. i read all of them and it still pisses me off how much she can care for a guy who doesnt give a crap about her. and sometimes she would just break down and start crying. then it got really bad and in algebra she took her pencil and tried to cut herself with it like she did when we were in ninth grade. luckily it didnt work but i watched her closer after that. she kept making sarcastic comments about wanting to die and being broken. it hurt all of us to see her that way.

kayla stayed that way for a long time and was still like that when school got out. i talked to her a few weeks ago and she said shed gotten back together with that boy. i finally got an account on this site and went to chat to see what was so great about this guy she talked about all the time. i talked to him and found out hed broken up with her again. i wanted to kill him. i seriously did. but i didnt because kayla is crazy and still loves him.

and thats the end of this story for now.
© Copyright 2007 Rayne Asks Questions (rayne_pa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290757-a-sad-story