*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290994-These-Ants
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #1290994
My take on the antworld.
                                                          THESE ANTS


    The ants. THey are bad.  They find their way.  Then they are a multitude. They move.-but not like it says in the Bible (what does it say in the Bible?). They move like a General knows.  Not general as in what means most likely, but the General like a combat leadership. Call up the troops!! One too many, two two many,-- holy hotfoot Batman!, they are uncountable.

  The ants. THey are sneaky. They do not give warning. They come as a thief in the night seeking the sweet goodies of sweetness. Yes, they do. They move in their way and with reason and they commit to an understanding only they know or only they care. Not comprehensile to human beings.
 
  The Queen is not important, she is not the General .. she is only the baby making machine, like it says of Madonna in the Scriptures of Passing. No one knows why. No one knows the secret. But the General is always lurking around, And he waits. Then suddenly and without warning the alarm is sounded.  AROOBAH!!  AROOBAH!! " Sweets and Treats!!" " Sweets for TREATS!!"  Hollers the General to the Leiutenant and in a flash here come the ants.

  The ants. They are an army of community. They march with purpose. THey seek. They find. THey disentrapolate everything. They smoke the numbers of calculation into nothingness and proceed. Counting is meaningless. There is no barrier. They march--hup 1,2,3--4  hup 1,2,3 --4 . They keep on going and going and coming and going. They are bad--these ants.  They are die-hard soldiers. Truly committed to the task. Relentless in their pursuit. And tireless in their undertaking.


                                                            THESE ANTS.
© Copyright 2007 Longshadow50 (longshadow50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1290994-These-Ants