*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1291260-Lost-behind-a-door
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1291260
Just a small journey I embarked on one day traveling in my imagination.
Groggy and disoriented you awake in a small room.  Looking down at your hands they are dry, cracked and filthy.  Standing the dust falls from your cloths in small descending clouds. Rolling down your legs onto the floor.

The walls and floor are ash gray with no texture to them.  A bare clear light bulb hangs out of reach.  There is no door.

"How did I get in here?"
"et in ere"
                                                                                        "et in ere"
                                                    "t in ere"
        "in ere"
                                                                        "in ere"
                                "ere"
                                                                                            "ere"
                "re"
                                                                    "re"

The voice that spat out of your mouth echoes for miles.

jason

Turning to find the whisper a door with a chalk map on it stands in the middle of the room.

Noticing a slight chill as you walk toward the door goosebumps run under your skin. It is almost like a grainy film watching your hand reach out to the bronze doorknob. An icy numbness breaks the film as the door slides opens silently with your hand guiding it.  A black winter awaits.

"Hello?"

                Hello                        Hello

Stepping forward a shoe breaks the threshold and you fall into the ink.

The sound of your voice is eaten out of your mouth.  Silence rules here even till shortness of breath breaks you to the will of this space. 

jason


                                                                                                                            jay



                              son                                           


      son                                                                                      son




                                        on





Running blindly, wildly.

Blinding Light

F
a
l
l
i
n
g

Blinding Light

"I wish that this darkness would blur so I could......
© Copyright 2007 oddex arcadia (oddexarcadia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1291260-Lost-behind-a-door