*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1292714-The-World-in-Spookys-eyes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Gothic · #1292714
A short story of the World in Spooky's eyes..
The World In Spooky's Eyes

Once upon a time in a land far away there lived a girl name Spooky.
Spooky was not the average girl, she was considered a motley of strange… Some would say she danced to the unconventional choreographed rhythm of life.

This is the story of the world in her eyes. A story of a girl who learned to believed in the premise that "all you needs is love" and "the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." Though traumatic experiences in her life she learned to merge the dark side, with the Illumination of love.

Spooky's love of darkness and things of a spooky nature became apparent as a child….For she so love vampires, witches and things of a ghostly nature. She was perfectly content to imagine Halloween as an everyday event in her life.

Often as a child, you may have perceived a glimpse of Spooky dressed in a cape with a embodied castle wiggling her nose as if she were casting a miraculous magical spell to save humanity of all that was wrong in the world.

A true Aquarian of the ages, Spooky cultured her art of day dreaming. She dreamed of a enhanced world of peace, love, and darkness. Unfortunately a unknown fear congested her ability to manifest dreams to reality.



The clandestine of fear seized Spooky's world, encasing her existence into an asylum of broken dreams. Her dreams envisioned by "eyes with out a face". As she grew older with time, humanity acquired the innocence it desired of her…The dastardly took possession of her mortal self, leaving only an empty shell.

Spooky achieved the quality of seeing the good in others in spite of their evil ways. It was not her desire to see "devil inside"…This, in return enhanced her weakness to be subjected to the evil that lurks.



A disadvantage that channeled her to the "dark side of the moon"….Spooky lost touch of who was and what she wanted to be when she grew up…Lost within herself, she danced the "Symphony for The Devil" searching for that beautifully dark soul she was destined to become….She became a Roller coaster of emotions roving through the haunted house of confusion.

But "The groove was in her heart" she struggled to be true to herself, in spite the "Ordinary World" of pessimistic authority and influence. "Time" would escort her down the "Yellow brick road" of life…Leading to a magically dark place of the "Beautiful people" An epoch in which Spooky gains knowledge of her true inner self….

Part 2

Spooky Escapades: Dancing with the devil


Spooky is obviously fascinated with the dark side of nature ...But, she certainly is mesmerized by ominous dancing….Being some what shy in nature, she was always timid about performing her spooky dance amongst others. Therefore, Spooky fashioned her dancing in a secretive whereabouts. Often dancing and singing" to the tune "When there's no one else in sight--In the crowded lonely night--Well I wait so long--For my love vibration--And I'm dancing with myself--I'm dancing with myself…..

When Spooky danced her dark dance, she danced so dark and dynamic she woke the spirit world….The Spirits were so entranced by Spooky's dark dance, they danced about, till the dawn of new day…Spooky, over and over again, returned to the house of "Dark Shadows" pretending as if, she had not raised the phantasms of the night.

One dark night as she was dancing under the moonlight, a man in a dark cloak appeared and said "My princess you dance so mysteriously spine-chilling, you should share your love of dance with the dark side" Spooky immediately stopped dancing and explained to the man her fear of dancing in the assemblage others. The man in the dark cloak said to her "Do you believe in magic?" "My dear, I offer you a magical drink of courage." He explained that with each drink you will find the courage to dance before your peers of obscurity.

Spooky took a sip from the chalice and excitedly began "dancing in the dark" within the presence of the cloaked man. He watched her dance and when she was done he gave her the chalice and told her "when you anticipate the fear of the dance, sip from the magical chalice and the courage will bestow you to dance generously without fear"

The spirits watched curiously singing "All she wants to do is dance" Preceding, they had been her only audience, until the man of the dark cloak materialized. Spooky indulges another savor of the magical courage and begins to "dance the night away" She becomes so bewitched in the dance, she doesn't notice the exodus of the dark cloaked man. When she comes to the realization of his departure, she feels as if she had been in a dream state. The chalice is the only corroboration of the man's dark essence.

Spooky's endurance of the dance became lucrative with each nibble of extravagance. She dramatized her danced amidst the hamlet of the twilight. One particular at night she looked out into the distance and she seen the man wearing the dark cloak, holding a chalice proposing an acknowledgment of approval. He whispered celestially "Save the last dance for me"

Spooky waited till masses were bygone and she danced with the dark cloaked man till the night ended. Afterwards she embraced the shadows of slumber. In a dream land of oblivion, there came an essence of night.

In a murmur of a voice, the angel of night said to Spooky "My dear child you have been dancing with the devil" "You drink of the chalice fictitious courage" "Did you not dance your dance in the assemblage of the spirit world?" "They were your true admirers"

© Copyright 2007 tabithathewitch2001 (tabithadawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1292714-The-World-in-Spookys-eyes