*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1293377-Waiting-on-NYC-Hooker
by DTR
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1293377
spent a drunk night at a buddies and called up the public access escort service and .....
I waited for her to come, I had seen the pics of them all over the public access screen, dirty little whores just waiting to get fucked. The numbers, all those numbers, and a call - "how long?" , 30 minutes, and i thought 'just like dominos'. She gets there, and that anticipation to see what they will look like, will they really be blonde or brunette or what you asked for? never seems like it. Theres the buzzer, she asks to come up, you wait for her to walk up the 3 flights, u can hear the clack clack of what you hope will be stilettos. You peek out the eyehole, but the fishbowl lens makes them out to be hideous freaks - Hieronymous Bosch melting faces.
She walks in, RED curly hair, u love the hair, the red, the fire, oh damn its gonna be good. She is cute, not too much makeup, enough to make her look pretty, but not enough to make her look like the whore she is. Black leather top, black shiny leather skirt with thigh high boots!, you almost lose it there with the boots, because u know u will make her keep them on.
she looks like your cousin, and u remember the time when u spied cuz in grannys outdoor shower at the beach, and hers was the first pussy you ever saw, like a pink spauldeen cut in half with just the tiniest hint of peach fuzz on it. You remember the fresh smell of johnsons shampoo after the out door shower, how clean you were and how clean you felt and now u remember just how dirty you are because youre about to lay a few hondo out to knock the snot outta this bitch. But you look at her and its worth it because she looks like the girl next door only a little prettier and dressed a little sluttier, save the boots, because the boots make anyone a slut, thats why they wear them, thigh highs are the international sign that you could be or may act like a slut.
© Copyright 2007 DTR (dtrynne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1293377-Waiting-on-NYC-Hooker