*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1294534-The-Warrior-Princess
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1294534
This book is about you can do anything you want.
Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess named Sophie, she was wearing a thin black headband in her long blonde hair.  She was wearing a long blue evening gown that went to her toes, also it had long sleeves.  She wore a diamond necklace and earrings to match her dress. She lived in a white castle.
         Sophie was a happy girl.  She wasn’t greedy like the other princesses.  Sophie was well mannered and kind to others.  Some days she didn’t want to be a princess, she just wanted to be a normal kid.
One day clouds came over the castle.  Everyone looked out the window and then the front door of the castle swung open and there before their eyes stood a witch. The witch wore a long green coat and she had short red hair.
         The witch walked towards Sophie.
         “What do you want?” Sophie asked in a demanding voice.
         “I want to rule your whole castle, now kneel before me,” The witch demanded.
         “I will not,” Sophie yelled.
         So the evil witch put her hand on her shoulder.  She began to spin around and around.  Then she went poof!
         “Where did she go?” asked the people.
         “She vanished,” The Witch replied while rubbing her fingers.
         “What do you mean she vanished?” asked King Warlock.
         “She disappeared, she’s gone,” The witch yelled.
         “She’s gone,” King Warlock said in shock.
         “Wow, there is no fooling you. Yes, she’s gone so; I can rule the entire castle without anyone getting in my way. Oh, did I just say that out loud?” the witch replied.
         Sophie found herself in the forest.  Nobody was around her.  She never had been away from home before.  She didn’t know where she was.  She began walking and walking.  Until she realized she past the same spot three times.  She sat on a log and began to cry.
         “Excuse me miss, why are you crying?”  Smiley asked.
         “Hello, who are you?” Sophie asked while wiping a tear from her eye.
         “I’m Smiley the fairy but, you can just call me smiley. Now will you tell me why you are crying?” asked Smiley.
“Because, I don’t know where I am and an evil witch is trying to take over my castle,” Sophie cried.
         “Wait your princess Sophie aren’t you?” Smiley asked.
         “That’s correct,” Sophie sniffled.
         “Come along I will take you to see Sammy.” Smiley said.
         “Who’s he?” Sophie asked.
         “He’s the powerful wizard of course, everybody knows him,” Smiley explained.
         “I don’t,” Sophie whispered.
         “You don’t?” Smiley said, “Well, then come along I will introduce you to him.”
Sophie began to follow Smiley through the dark forest.  When they stopped at a creek
         “I’m hungry,” said Smiley.
         “Me too but, there is no food around here.” Sophie replied.
         “Nonsense child, there is always food around here.” Smiley explained.
         “Where then?” Sophie asked.
         “See this wand,” Smiley said.
         “Yes, what about it?” asked Sophie.
         “Point to anything you want and you will get what you desire,” explained Smiley.
         So, she did she pointed to a tree and she asked for ham. Sure enough ham came out of the tree and fell on her head.
         So, they began on walking once again, until they came to a cottage.  Smiley knocked at the door.
         “Who is it?” Sammy asked.
         “It is Smiley, I brought someone for you to meet,” Smiley shouted.
         He opened up the door.  Sammy was really old and huge.
         “Sammy this is Sophie,” Smiley said.
         “Okay, what can I do for you Sophie?” Sammy asked.
         “Well, there is really nothing you can do for me,” Sophie replied.
         “Yes, there is. Don’t be shy tell him,” Smiley said.
         “Well, a witch is taking over my castle,” Sophie explained.
         “A witch hey,” Sammy said.
         “Yes, a witch,” Sophie repeated.
         “Come in,” Sammy said.
         The inside of the cottage was a mess. There were Spell books everywhere. He was looking through his drawers for something.
         “Ah here it is,” Sammy said.
         “What?” Sophie asked.
         “A Sword,” Sammy said
         “Why does she need that?” Smiley asked.
         “Today she’s going to defend her castle and save her people,” Sammy explained.
         “But, I’m just an ordinary Princess,” Sophie cried.
         “Did you ever want to be more then that?” Sammy asked while handing her the sword.
         “What do you mean?” Sophie asked.
         “I mean, did you ever wonder if you could make a difference in the world, be a warrior, be more then a Princess?” Sammy explained.
         “You think I can do it?” Sophie asked.
         “Yes, I know so, because I have faith in you and this is not a ordinary sword,” Sammy explained.
         “What do you mean?” Sophie asked while swinging the sword.
         “I mean it can freeze people,” Sammy replied.
         “You mean ice,” Sophie replied.
         “Yes,” Sammy replied.
         The next day She took off back home and Sammy and Smiley followed her. When she got there the clouds were still over head.  When she swung open the door. 
         “Back so soon?” The Witch asked.
         “Yes, to get back what was mine!” Sophie yelled.
         “You’re a princess, what can you do?” The Witch asked.
         “A lot of things,” Sophie said.
         “Now that’s funny, do me a little favor, stay out of dream land,” The Witch replied.
         She walked towards Sophie and Sophie pulled out the sword.
         “What are you planning to do with a sword?” asked The witch.
         “This,” Sophie replied, then hit the witch with the sword.
         She turned into ice.
         “We did it,” Sophie replied.
         “No, you did it,” Sammy replied.
         “What do you mean?” Sophie asked.
         “You saved your people and you saved your castle, now you are a true warrior because of your bravery and your courage. You saved your kingdom and I knew you could do it you’re not an ordinary princess anymore, you are a warrior Princess now,” Sammy explained.
         The sun came over the castle again.  The cloudes left and the witch was gone.  Now the castle was saved thanks to Sophie.  She lived happily ever after in the castle.
© Copyright 2007 krst_burmeister (danielle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1294534-The-Warrior-Princess