*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1295769-What-is-Sexy
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Fantasy · #1295769
Naughty words to my lover..............LOL if I had one!

Sexy is………………..
Your eyes locked on mine undressing me in your mind, in a crowded room.
The warmth of your hug as you squeeze me ever so passionately.
Being driven Crazy by the smell of your cologne on your neck as I receive your hug.
The way your touch sends tingleies up my spine and straight to my pussy.
The way you caress every one of my curves.
The wetness of your mouth on my right nipple.
The Hardness of your Cock when I lie next to you.
The tip of my tongue tasting you and sucking you.
The taste of your kiss with my juices mixed in.
Your fingers exploring my wet pussy.
The exact moment your throbbing cock enters me.
Your kiss, our bodies…….Ahhhhh………
Making me utter “Ahhhhh You FUCK Me Sooooooooo Good”.
Your gentleness afterward………….
Fantasizing about the time our bodies will explore one another.
When we are finally alone in a safe place where I can unleash the animal within.
Fucking you No Holds Bars………Pure Hardcore, No Inhibitions, Tasting every inch of you……..Fucking till we both had enough and we still want more.

Ok Lover of Mine……………the rest of the night you will know that you are on my mind driving me CRAZY……..And that with each touch from your hand or utter of your voice I will be on the edge of Ecstasy………Waiting for that moment you enter me again. When I use my fingers to taste something , I’ll be thinking of your Hard throbbing cock, with every lick, suck or nibble…….YOU are on my mind……………….Kisses Me

© Copyright 2007 seductress8 (seductress8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1295769-What-is-Sexy