*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1295947-Adelaide-College
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Young Adult · #1295947
She wanted more in life, and this year, Novaeh Smith will find what she was looking for.
...and she was never seen again.
'Full stop,' Novaeh murmered to herself, 'click save, don't for get to save it.'
'Lights out!' called Sylvie Ragworth as she lightly tapped on Rufus' door.
Novaeh had just completed her English essay, the one due in two weeks. Quite a studious girl, she always completed her assignments on the day she recieved them.
Rufus was in the room next to Novaeh on her left, whilst Andre was in the room to her right and Julia was in the room opposite. They were just three of her seven companions in Rose Manor. Rose Manor was where Novaeh had lived for the past three years of her life. It was run by Sylvie and John Ragworth, a retired couple who decided to devote their spare time and money to helping children in need. That's where Novaeh, Rufus, Andre, Julia, Sam, Trent, Blake and Lucille come in. These eight children had either been put into the foster system by social workers or lost their family. Sylvie did'nt know which would have been a worse feeling, losing your family or your family not wanting you.
© Copyright 2007 xx|summer|xx (xx.summer.xx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1295947-Adelaide-College