*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1296134-Freedom-Werewolf-Love-Story
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1296134
This is about a werewolf living in the future that has to overcome her fears and her flaws
Fighting for Freedom, Poverty and.....Love? (Werewolf Love Story) Info
Name: Sydney Ballard
Nickname: Sid
Age: 23
Occupation: Patrols the city. Protects the city from Vampires with her best friend and partner, Breanna Monreaux.
Appearance: Thin, built, she is very attractive. She has long black hair, grey ashen eyes and light skin. She is very dark in apperance, she dresses like a punk or goth and many people on the street are afraid of her. Male werewolves drool over her but she stays clear from them.
Style: Punk/ Goth/ Dark
Species of Creature: Werewolf, Lycan
Werewolf Form: Black pelt (fur), all her tattoos and scars are visable in this form. She looks like the black werewolf from Van Helsing only she is female.
Has yellowish red eyes when in her werewolf form. Tattoos and scars are visible when in her werewolf form.
Markings: She has a few scars from fighting. Four claw marks are on her right shoulder. One on her cheek. A newer cut on her thigh. Lots of small and large scars on her legs. Three stab wound scars on her stomach from a vampire attack and last but not least a large scar from her left shoulder to the right side of her lower back. She forgets how that happened because she was knocked out but has a feeling it was from the vampires. Sid has a barb wire tattoo around both arms. Angel wings on both shoulder blades and a wolf paw print on her stomach. Also has wolf tracks around her calf.
Her Tattoos: Both shoulders- Barb wire tattoos around them
Back shoulders- Big angel wings that reach her lower back
Torso tattoo - a tribal wolf head
Her calf tattoo- paw prints around her calf
Friend/ Partner: Breanna Monreaux.
Bio: In 2020, a Werewolf named Alexander Ballard had a resistance formed called the Wolf Human Resistance. WHR. The WHR took out many vampire fleets but still their were to many human vampire alliances. Alexander fell in love with a human woman while his resistance camped in New York City. By this time NYC was dark but the buildings, lights and signs were all still shining like now. The cars and other transportation vehicles flew and people who couldn't afford cars and stuff like that had jet packs. So anyways, Alexander saw a woman on the street one night during patrol that was being mugged down an alley way. He turned into his werewolf form and attacked the vampires attacking her. He killed them and then turned to the shocked woman. She had grey eyes and black hair. She was enchanting and they instantly fell in love. Even though he was a werewolf she still loved him. About a year later, Alexander proposed to the woman whose name was Claire Fayden. They married and soon had a baby girl they named Sydney. Sydney was a werewolf. Even though her mother was a human she was pure wolf. She had grey eyes and black hair just like her mother. At a young age,10 or 11, her father and his resistance started teaching her and a few other youngsters the art to fighting. Sydney excelled and was top dog. In 2035, her father and the resistance moved out of NY and headed towards Washington D.C. Alexander left his daughter, wife and the other training werewolves in NY. Sid fought to go but her mother told her to stay. Sydney trained for 8 years constantly getting better and she even fought her male counter parts to get some fight time. Now Sid is 23, in the year 2043. She is her city's protecter, savior and heroine. Her fellow werewolves, all male, have tried to win her over but all they seem to do is lose fights against her. When she turns into a werewolf she is all black. Sydney's male counter parts call her Sid since she saw herself as an equal to her male counter parts. Sid has long hair but keeps it up in a ponytail. She wears dark punk/goth clothing. Sid also has a female friend whom she found in a coffee shop one day. She found out that she is also a werewolf. Both of her parents were werewolves but were killed by a vampire fleet attack. Her name is Breanna Monreaux. She has long, slightly curly, blonde hair that extends a few inches past her shoulder blades which she usually wears down. Her eyes are a bright, beautiful emerald green color that is absolutely captivating. Her style is a little more preppy. She likes to wear the tight, hip-hugger jeans with a cute top or maybe a hoody. She's not actually preppy, though, she just dresses like she is.


Name: Breanna Monreaux
Nickname: Bre
Age: 25
Hair: She has long, slightly curly, brown hair that extends a few inches past her shoulders. She usually likes to wear her hair down
Eyes: Her eyes are a bright, beautiful bronze color that is absolutely captivating
Occupation: Patrols the city. Protects the city from Vampires with her best friend and partner, Sydney Ballard
Apperence: Slim, built, long brown wavy hair that reaches her waist. She has bronze colored eyes that are very captivating. She is lighter then Sid but still likes to dress in dark clothing. The male werewolves also fancy her as much as Sid. She is very attractive also.
Style: Her style is a little more preppy. She likes to wear the tight, hip-hugger jeans with a cute top or maybe a hoody. She's not actually preppy, though, she just dresses like she is
Species of creature: Werewolf, Lycan
What she looks like in werewolf form: She is a golden brown color. She looks like the Van Helsing werewolf only lighter brown not black. Eyes change from brown to a light, baby blue color. Her tattoos and scars are visible when she is in her werewolf form.
Markings/tattoos: Like almost every werewolf, she has scars. She is in many battles with Sid. She has one long scar that runs horizontally across her back from the night when her parents were attacked. She also has four claw marks on her calf from one night when she was fighting along with Sid
She has 3 tattoos
A moon and sun-This one is on her lower back
A rose-This one is on the back of her neck
A tribal moon-And this one is one top of her left foot
Friend/Partner: Sydney Ballard
Bio: In 2018 Brian Monreaux, the general of the 2nd WHR fleet, was assigned to move his troops to Brooklyn from France. Once they reached Brooklyn, him and his troops finally got to rest. Once settled in their new home, Brian decided to go on a patrol of the city. While on patrol, he stumbled upon a werewolf fight that was taking place in an alley off of a main street. He immediately transformed into his wolf form and ran over to investigate. As he ran into the alley, all the wolves that had been fighting, scattered and ran off. The sight he saw after they all left, shocked him. He saw a woman lying in the middle of the alley naked, badly wounded, and bleeding to death. He quickly turned back into a human and rushed to her side. She was cold, pale, and muttering something. He wrapped his jacket around her and picked her up, carrying her to the base camp for medical attention. After about an hour of waiting, the doctor came to him and said that she was lucky he came along and found her.
In 2019, Brian and the woman, whose name was Heidi Fayden, became very close. One night he took her to the Brooklyn Bridge, in hopes that when he asked her to marry him, she would say yes. When he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him, her eyes swelled with tears of joy as she told him yes. Heidi planned a huge wedding that she wanted to have on the Brooklyn Bridge since it had been abandoned since 2011. Their wedding took place in the late summer days of July. Brian decided he would take Heidi on a romantic honeymoon to France.
A few months later in October, Heidi found out she was pregnant. When Heidi told Brian, he couldn’t have been happier to find out he was going to be a father. Time quickly passed and before Heidi and Brian knew it, their first child was born. They named her Breanna Hailey Monreaux. She was their first child and she couldn’t of had more loving parents. As soon as Breanna was old enough to start learning, Brian and Heidi started teaching her everything they knew. She was a quick learner and impressed both her father and her mother.
One night, Brian and Heidi went out into the city to do their patrol. They were patrolling a part of the city that was known as vampire territory. As they rounded a corner, they were attacked by a fleet of vampires. Brian and Heidi transformed to try and fight them off, but there were just too many. Brian and Heidi were found, dead, early the next morning; Breanna was only seven years old.
After having the funeral for Brian and Heidi, Breanna moved to New York City with Justin, a close friend of her fathers who was also a part of the WHR. Justin was a few years younger then her father, but was just as wise and experienced as her father. Breanna was devastated that she had lost both her parents, but she soon accepted what had happened and now looked at Justin as her father. Breanna grew up happily and grew up loyal to the cause her parents were loyal to.
When Breanna was in her early twenties she met Sydney Ballard, her best friend in the whole world, at a coffee shop. Sydney was one of the few people she felt she could fully trust.

© Copyright 2007 Sydney Ballard (werewolfx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1296134-Freedom-Werewolf-Love-Story