*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1296184-When-charity-goes-awry
by J T
Rated: E · Editorial · Experience · #1296184
My recent experience with so called "charities" after being frauded out of every dime
Charity is a word I've come to question daily as of late. Four months ago I was married for the first time at 44 years old, bought a house for the first time and frauded out of every dime to my name all at the same time. Even as a disabled AND legally blind veteran there has been NO financial assistance in any way shape or form from government or charity. Since this incident has happened and my wife and I realized that there is an immediate need for financial assistance for fraud victims as everyone who SHOULD help ignores the word like it doesn't exist. My wife coined it best when she called it like being in a "black hole". The word fraud alone is treated on the same lines as alcoholism, cancer, mental retardation...in other words if you don't acknowledge it then it doesn't exist.
When it happens to a family member OR that nay sayer and it will eventually the thought process will be alot different THEN but for now all the charities care about is that almight tax deduction that "non-profit" status gives. How do I know this?? When my wife and I came up with fraudrescue inc as I said it is a financial assistance non-profit orginization. We have no money since we were frauded so I started mailing proposals and requests ONLY for the funding to get our 501c3 IRS rating so they <grantors> can get a tax deduction. Even though the amount it takes is minimal at best as long as we don't have that 501 c 3 we won't get help. It's kind of like trying to get a job at times, most people want experience but how do you get experience unless you get hired?? Hence we at this point are looking like we will not get our 501 c 3 anytime soon because the almighty tax deduction for the so called "charities", I say that sarcastically isn't available in their minds. What they apparantly don't care about is retroactively to getting the 501 c 3 they CAN get their deduction. Just another way of blowing off an important issue and immediate need. So my point in this blathering of words is this....Unless you truly know what "charity" is do NOT perceive to act like you are part of one. Take a step back and think about what you would feel if you were blown off at your darkest hour from just trying to make a new life with the love of your life better. I have hundreds of "charity letters" from people from online and about 20 thousand dollars in checks as well, ALL FRAUD..counterfit and they continue to come daily, they give fake job offers, you name it for the full story go to www.fraudrescue.org and see how important this issue is.
© Copyright 2007 J T (ruggedcwby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1296184-When-charity-goes-awry