*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1297881-One-more-try
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #1297881
Online romance turns to unrequited love. A final attempt is made to get his attention.
Dear Ron,

You are one of a kind! Your individuality and uniqueness shine through your personal profile. As I puruse the profiles you continue to be the ideal for which I base my search for love.

You see all of the other profiles seem to fall into one of three predictable categories: The guy who is holding a beer can and wearing a Hooter's T-shirt. The guy who is sure that he is different than all of the others. Then there is the guy that thinks that everyone on this site is a loser.

As I read through your profile the amount that we have in common amazes me.

I too love Don Drumm, staring at art for hours and music that expresses every type of emotion.

Like you, my favorite pastimes includes finger dancing, snuggling and whispersing on the couch and slow, soft kisses. Is it just me or does time stand still when you are enjoying the simple pleasures of life?

I also find it amazing that, like me, you challenge yourself by taking risks, setting goals and going after what you want in life.

I have lived a controled life for so many years and as you already know I am taking steps to making a remarkable change. Gone are the days of playing it safe and missing great opportunities. You, dear Bristo, have made me realize and express my true potential to love again.

Maybe I am moving too fast, maybe I am being impulsive or maybe I am just following my heart.

You see I really don't want to date unless the right person comes along. I thought it would require alot of work and investment on my part before I found the right feeling. I wasn't expecting the right person to be standing before me so quickly.

My heart opened when I met you and I haven't felt that for years. That opportunity. That thump, thump that some call love doesn't come along very often. So I thought I would take one more chance expressing my desire for you.

So how willing are you to take a risk and "move that bus" that is still protecting your heart? Are you willing to act upon the things that you told me that you felt when we were intimate with each other? Can you really say to someone that "you give me a whole new reason to get up in the morning" and not really mean it?

Hugs and Kisses,
sweets
© Copyright 2007 sweetleilani (sweetleilani at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1297881-One-more-try