*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1297921-Story-To-Back-Up-My-Inroduction
Rated: NPL · Draft · Teen · #1297921
The story I've decided to write to back up my introduction. Not finished.
Mary was sitting on top of the piled-high boxes that lined her room, full of everything she owned, as she looked out her window watching the rain.  When her phone started reading, she quickly dried her tears and answered it as if there was nothing wrong.

"Hello?"

"Hey.  How you holding up?" the voice on the other end asked.

"Been better.  Been worse," Mary quitley said.

"Are you sure you're okay?  'Cause I could be there in five minutes."

"Andrea, I'm fine.  Don't worry about me.  You've got enough to worry about."

"But you're more important to me than anything else."

With that, Mary burst into tears.  "What--am--going--to do--without--you?" she managed between sobs.  "We've only--been friends--for three--months.  But--I feel--like--it's been--years."

"That's it.  I'm coming over.  See ya in a few."  Andrea hung up the phone. 
© Copyright 2007 Belinda (belindabee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1297921-Story-To-Back-Up-My-Inroduction