*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298412-untitled
Rated: 13+ · Serial · Mystery · #1298412
it's a killing story

It all started one day when I saw the man who was going to move next door. He had dark messy hair and was wearing a blue button shirt with blue jeans and black shoes. So as I always did when someone moved next door I ran up to him and asked for his name he said “My name is Jon Parker.” He had a big voice “Is that your full name?” I asked him. “Yes, why” I just shrugged. Then I ran home and got on the computer and looked him up to see if he had a criminal record ‘My mom had always said I was paranoid but I thought I had a good reason for doing it because you never know if they have a record ‘ and what do you know he had a big record. He was charged with murder, kidnapping, armed mugging, and smuggling illegal weapons in to state.

                                                              Warning if you see him go in your house and call police.
                                                                          $1,000 if you help catch
So I called the police and told them that I had spotted him here. A min later I here the police coming but when they got here he was gone.
© Copyright 2007 W. Scott (sgamers1995 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298412-untitled