*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298636-Fall-of-Lady-Shimizu-Pt3
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1298636
Continue from Fall of Lady Shimizu Part two
III. Rogue Cop Bites the Dust

Helga Reinhart made her way across the lot from the strong hold and walked towards the storage warehouse to take her watch.  It was almost dawn now and the sun had begun to creep up slowly over the horizon.  A former GSG-9 agent turned rogue for money Helga was the tallest member of the Black Dragon Society standing at a 5’10 inches and she weighed about 140 lbs.  Even though she was taller and weighed more than the other women she was very proportional.  One could not tell she was really tall from photos until they actually met her in person.  She had luscious wavy blonde hair that was tied back in a pony tail and was dressed in a dark wool turtle neck sweater, a pair of tight fitting blue jeans that hugged her long legs and finishing the outfit was a pair of black high heel boots.  Around her body was three point harness and strapped to that was a UMP .45 sub machine gun.  Strapped to her thigh was a Glock 17 pistol.  The sub machine gun hung limply in front of her as she opened the door to the warehouse.  Once inside of the warehouse she pulled a pack of cigarettes out from her back pocket along with the lighter.  Withdrawing a cigarette from the pack she paused on the steps heading up to the second floor to light it.  Once the cigarette was lit she continued on up the stairs and towards the office.  She was halfway down the hallway when Susie jumped on to her back wrapping her legs around the taller woman’s waist, her left hand reaching around Helga’s head and clamping down over her mouth knocking the cigarette to the floor.  Susie had been hiding under the stairs waiting for the tall Germen to pass and when she finally did, she then quietly stalked her down the hall.  While Susie’s left hand moved to cover Helga’s mouth her right hand retrieved the same knife that Pichitra had used to attempt attack her with.  Maneuvering the knife under Helga’s right arm which was like the left arm raised in attempt to pull the intruder off of her, Susie trust the sharp blade under the taller woman’s full right breast.  Helga gasped and suddenly went limp crumbling to the floor on her side.  Susie took a deep breath of relief.  She thought Helga was going to be more difficult being a former GSG-9 operator.  Those people don’t play but then again they were just cops.

Susie quickly got up out from under Helga pulling the knife out from under Helga’s breast and wiping it clean on the Helga’s sweater.  She then quickly rolled the tall Germen assassin on to her back and dragged her body from under her arms down the rest of the hallway.  Helga was a lot heavier than the other two women Susie had killed.  Susie was really putting her weight into it as she dragged the tall limp frame down the hall.  At the end of the hall she dropped the tall Germen down an caught her breath, she then quickly stepped over the Germen, standing over her chest.  Leaning forward Susie took a deep breath and lifted the dead Germen up from under her arms on to the chair next to the office door.  Helga sat limply on the chair, she was slouching, her head lulled forward with her arms jangling at her sides.  Susie straighten her out the best she could, there wasn’t much she could do.  The woman was dead after all.  She got Helga to sit upright leaning back on the chair, her head resting backwards against the wall behind her, her hands were now cradling the UMP .45, and her long denim covered legs were crossed at the knees.  Helga had died with her eyes opened. Her crystal blue eyes stared blankly forward as Susie adjusted her head to look forward.  Finishing up the pose was the cigarette that she had lit before the struggle. Susie retrieved it from the floor. It was still lit and good.  She then stuck it between Helga’s dead lips and patted her on the cheek.  From a far Helga looked like she was still alive and on guard if anyone were to quickly looked down the hall.

Kissing Helga on the fore head Susie in her best Germen accent said, “I’ll be back.” She smiled to herself as she left Helga “sitting guard.”
© Copyright 2007 Charlie06 (charlie06 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298636-Fall-of-Lady-Shimizu-Pt3