*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298921-WhEn-BoTh-OuR-CarS-CoLliDe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Eva
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Drama · #1298921
Eva is dead. that is all you need to know. i will write mor to finsh the story l8r.
"Eva WAS, "said Missy defintaley to the reporter facing her "trying VERY hard to stop the Vampires. she would have given her life and all it's tags to make sure they didn't come back. she did, in fact! how dare you say that about my sister when she i and the others made your happy little butt happy in the first place!" she was screaming now, arisen from her chair and war-torn hands resting on the table. she began to continue her protest when 2 crewmen cmae and led her out. the director called a 5 and a blonde sat across from the repoter that had caused missy's seen a bit ago and sighed. "you had to upset her why?" she asked.

"I didn't mean to. i did not think the question i asked would upset her like that, i swear! lily, you have to-"
© Copyright 2007 Eva (mychemromance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298921-WhEn-BoTh-OuR-CarS-CoLliDe